i'm having a bad day

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by little-me, 13 November 2010 Social URL.

1. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    oh dear, today i am soo hungry. I can't stop thinking about food. I swear I went to eat something at least twice to-day. All that is keeping me hanging in is the dress i have for christmas which is still too tight. I know i'm not drinking enough water and it's like i'm deliberately trying to sabotage my diet by not drinking water so i feel more hungry!!! Does anyone else feel like this? Oh dear maybe I'm gone batty :( i need some help..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. differentusername

differentusername Getting married in July!!

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(25.7%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim tfr 100%
    I had a really tough day today too. I was dieing for a sandwhich at my nephews party and then my fiance had a kfc and it was driving me mad. Really tough day but im nearly addicted to water at this stage, cant get enough of it. It helps me no end so just grab a glass and a straw and make yourself drink it cos it really does help. The time is flying and it'll b christmas in no time. Im sure like most of us u want to b looking your finest so keep that in mind. Your r doing brill with your losses.

4. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    just about to have my last shake now. I've drank some water but just feel like some foooood. will prob go to bed early. Tommoorow will be better. Thanks hun. Hope you are ok. Keep away from the sambos... yikes imagine a nice big cheese sandwich all the trimmings :)

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done for not giving in Marie!! You don't have far to go hun.. Keep going.. You are doing great x x

6. Yvonne 48

Yvonne 48 [url=http://www.TickerFac

I had an urge for a l'il drinky 2nite, but water down the hatch n feeling's gone. Keep it up, not long till Chrimbo now and that dress!!! x

7. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks for the support. It's amazing how this forum helps. Everyone is great xxx I'm feeling much better now , water water wtaer water water water water.....lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.