i'm having a bad day

little-me

oh dear, today i am soo hungry. I can't stop thinking about food. I swear I went to eat something at least twice to-day. All that is keeping me hanging in is the dress i have for christmas which is still too tight. I know i'm not drinking enough water and it's like i'm deliberately trying to sabotage my diet by not drinking water so i feel more hungry!!! Does anyone else feel like this? Oh dear maybe I'm gone batty :( i need some help..

I had a really tough day today too. I was dieing for a sandwhich at my nephews party and then my fiance had a kfc and it was driving me mad. Really tough day but im nearly addicted to water at this stage, cant get enough of it. It helps me no end so just grab a glass and a straw and make yourself drink it cos it really does help. The time is flying and it'll b christmas in no time. Im sure like most of us u want to b looking your finest so keep that in mind. Your r doing brill with your losses.

just about to have my last shake now. I've drank some water but just feel like some foooood. will prob go to bed early. Tommoorow will be better. Thanks hun. Hope you are ok. Keep away from the sambos... yikes imagine a nice big cheese sandwich all the trimmings :)

Well done for not giving in Marie!! You don't have far to go hun.. Keep going.. You are doing great x x

I had an urge for a l'il drinky 2nite, but water down the hatch n feeling's gone. Keep it up, not long till Chrimbo now and that dress!!! x

thanks for the support. It's amazing how this forum helps. Everyone is great xxx I'm feeling much better now , water water wtaer water water water water.....lol

Back