I'm hungry!

Petrina

I'm so hungry. Not gona have my shake till 12.30-1. Just trying to drink water. My colleagues brought 2 big bars of dairy milk chocolate and its just looking at me lol. Torture.

oh dear,try and stay strong hun,we all get hungry days,it may be you are craving that choc try and get rid of it,i dont know if its possible for someone to put it away,its not going to help sitting there looking at you!!haha!!
xx

Me too:cry:My tummy is rumberling so loud the office can hear. Going to have my shake in a bit too. I just can't seem to get into ketosis this time, normally I am only 36 hours and it feels like weeks. Hope the shake fills you up, close your eyes and pretend it's the chocolate! x

Try and have some tea of coffee to have something different than water.. or maybe have half your pack now?

Gutted at dairy milk - i think Id cry if people started eating it in front of me!

Try and have some tea of coffee to have something different than water.. or maybe have half your pack now?

Gutted at dairy milk - i think Id cry if people started eating it in front of me!
me too thats why im on a mission to lose this weight by easter chocolate is a mega challenge who invented the bloody stuff!!
xx

me too thats why im on a mission to lose this weight by easter chocolate is a mega challenge who invented the bloody stuff!!
xx

Do you know what ive noticed? There is like 100 million new eggs and things out this year! Ive seen Lindt mini eggs and Bueno mini eggs, arrrgghh! ive decided Im still going to buy them ect... but I keep all my chocolate in a box, and will just allow myself a small portion once a day. Lets hope this diet has got my out of this "binge" mindset!

Do you know what ive noticed? There is like 100 million new eggs and things out this year! Ive seen Lindt mini eggs and Bueno mini eggs, arrrgghh! ive decided Im still going to buy them ect... but I keep all my chocolate in a box, and will just allow myself a small portion once a day. Lets hope this diet has got my out of this "binge" mindset!
I admire your restraint,i couldnt do that,im going to buy some lo carb chocolate,and try and only eat a bit,we'll see ive never been able to control it eating chocolate leads to a binge for me!!poor kids theyd better hide their eggs from me!!
xx

Watch out for that low-carb chocolate. A friend of mine and I bought some once and we both ended up with terrible stomach cramps and diarrhea! Apparently sorbitol, which is one of the sweetners they use in diabetic chocolates, can really do that to some people!

Yeah, I agree with the above andju. If you are gonna have a bit of chocolate just go for the real thing. You have just got to find a way of stopping the binge. My greatest dieting tip is to buy the chocolate bar I want, have a mouthful, and while it is still in my mouth, chuck the rest of the bar in the bin and walk/drive away quick lol! It works everytime (i.e.I have never hoked the rest out of the bin and I am still losing the weight!)

Thing with chocolate is, when i allow myself it I dont want it. So once im out of this diet mindframe im pretty certain that as I will be allowed to eat what I want (obv to a certain extent) i wont be craving foods half as much as I do right now. I find I didnt eat that badly when I wasnt on a diet.. it was only when i tried to diet and restricted the things I love that led to major binges and weight gain.

I have found the jelly a lifesaver for those hungry moments - plus its made up with a litre of water so ups your fluid intake too.

Good luck.

Thanks jojotime I didn't think of the little cadburys eggs lol. CD first timer can I have jelly on ss. Is it the sugar free jelly that I use.

Hi,

Yes you make it up with the Mix a Mousse and water flavourings!

X

Use a litre of water, 1 level tsp of flavouring and a scoop and a half of mix a mousse - blend - then refridgerate for a while.
Enjoy.

Back