I'm in my skinny jeans!

parisienne

Eek so pleased today, have lost just over 8lb so far and I'm now back in my old size 12 Next jeans that have been far to snug (basically didnt fit) for so long!! Also in a gorgeous beaded top I haven't worn for years...happy happy! Love SW! Got to keep chugging so get comfortably into 12s!

Ooh well done. It's a great feeling isn't it?
Just before I went on hols in May I bought some size 12 skinnies and they fitted perfectly- felt amazing! Can't wait to get back into then, been on the scenic route since then. Thanks for reminding me of a great incentive :) xx

That's fab! Well done, lovely! I'm a little bit envious of your size 12 skinnies though - we're the same height and I'm 10st13lbs and although my 14s are a bit too big now, I can't quite get comfortably into 12s. Won't be long though, I'm sure!

SW is the best thing ever, isn't it! Good luck with the rest of your journey :) x

That's fab! Well done, lovely! I'm a little bit envious of your size 12 skinnies though - we're the same height and I'm 10st13lbs and although my 14s are a bit too big now, I can't quite get comfortably into 12s. Won't be long though, I'm sure!

SW is the best thing ever, isn't it! Good luck with the rest of your journey :) x

To be fair Next is the ONLY place I can find jeans that fit me properly, I have a combination of short legs, big thighs and wide hips so most places a 12 is just a no go! Another 8 lbs and maybe I'll find shopping enjoyable again!! :p

It is funny though how there is such a variation of sizes people wear even though they are the same weight and height as someone else. I wear a size 14 but know someone same height who is a stone and a half lighter than me and still wears a 14 ! maybe there is something in the heavy bones thing after all !

It's really interesting isn't it! When I started SW 12 weeks ago I was still wearing size 14s but was really a 16. I just hadn't admitted it to myself! Now though, I'm a small 14 or a big 12 which is amazing! Can't wait to get down through the 10s so I can confidently try on 12s and know they'll fit. I've never ever been smaller than a size 12 so don't really dare to dream that I could ever be a 10 - genuinely think my bones are too big!

I bought some M & S jeggings last week. Hovered over the size 12's but they looked really big so thought I would try the 10's thinking I will have to return these. They fitted so well I have now bought some more in different colours, get in!!!!! S W rocks :)

Fantastic!! I have five pairs of size 14 skinnys waiting for me in my wardrobe!! Size 16 at the moment!! :( so wanna be in them jeans!!! Hopefully in 8 weeks I will be in them :)

Well done its an amazing feeling. I am able to fit into the size 12 jeans I wore before I was pregnant with my daughter :) can't wait for the tens!!!!

Just brought (and fitted in to!!) a brand new pair of size 12 super skinny jeans from Primark (skinnies supplier of choice). Couldn't look any more like a Cheshire cat right now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done miss c I've got some of them jeans and i think the sizes quite small fitting so well done you x x

Thanks lovely! Haven't dared trying any in any other shops yet so that's nice to know! My size 14s are pretty much falling down now so was so glad the 12s fitted! x

Just brought (and fitted in to!!) a brand new pair of size 12 super skinny jeans from Primark (skinnies supplier of choice). Couldn't look any more like a Cheshire cat right now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay I've just done the same! I can't believe how proud I am of myself right now I'm grinning like a cheshire cat :D We really do work hard girls and we deserve this!

Just a word of warning laydeez - don't go stocking up on the skinny jeans until the end of your weight loss journey. I bought loads of size 12s in Primark in different colours and now I have to keep them up with a belt they're so loose! I never dreamed I could make it down to a 10...But here I am!

Well done to you all, it really is an amazing feeling when you make that change and fit into something you really want to.

I went to the shops on Friday and have found I'm now a comfortable 14, and definitely no longer a 16. All the clothes I took into the changing room were 14's and fitted me properly. I went round to my sisters house that evening and she then gave me a pair of jeans to try on. I found that I could do them up but they were rather too tight to wear in public. I figure I'd need to lose about half a stone to fit into them comfortably. When I mentioned this she told me they're her size 12 jeans that she's slimmed out of. They are now my skinny jeans that I aim to fit into by the end of next month at the latest. :)

It's a great feeling isn't it Sheryland? I'm constantly pulling things out of my wardrobe that are either too big on me or are a couple of years old and now actually fit me!
Well done to you, I'm sure you'll be slipping in to those size 12 jeans in no time.

I bought a pair of M & S jeggins, similar to skinny jeans really and they are so comfy. Fit snuggly round the legs as I dont like any flapping material, specially round the backs of my knees. Looked at them and thought about getting the size 12 then thought oh well I will get the 10, dont know why they wont fit, and home I went. I did a little dance when they fit perfectly. Got another 2 pairs in different colours, oh yehhhhhhhh! :) :)

Back