Im in the 13's!!!!

rachy1986

Yay i've had my WI today and lost 6lbs...im in the 13's yay!
xx

That fab news. I would have joined you if my stupid "pretend weight"* wasn't still here...

*I may weigh 197.4 on my scales but I have the figure of someone who is actually 13st 13 - that's my story and I'm sticking to it and as long as the scales aren't budging I shall be what ever weight I darn well feel like! ;)

Well done:)))))
its a great feeling going down into the next bracket isnt it!!! I'm hoping that by next weigh in I'll be in the 12's!
Its a bloody long time since I've been there!!lol

well done it feels great when you drop under a stone amount doesn't it.

That fab news. I would have joined you if my stupid "pretend weight"* wasn't still here...

*I may weigh 197.4 on my scales but I have the figure of someone who is actually 13st 13 - that's my story and I'm sticking to it and as long as the scales aren't budging I shall be what ever weight I darn well feel like! ;)

Haha!Love it! That made me chuckle,scales must've been have a totm moment!
xx

Well done:)))))
its a great feeling going down into the next bracket isnt it!!! I'm hoping that by next weigh in I'll be in the 12's!
Its a bloody long time since I've been there!!lol
It is such a good feeling and to think to yourself "I never want to see that last stone again!" I have my fingers crossed for you being in the 12's will be a fab feeling!xxx

It wont be tomorrow (unless there's a miracle and I drop 7lbs this week!!lol) but hopefully by next week:)
I've lost the same stone between 14 and 13 about a dozen times over the last couple of years....I wont be sorry to see the back of it for ever!!!

It wont be tomorrow (unless there's a miracle and I drop 7lbs this week!!lol) but hopefully by next week:)
I've lost the same stone between 14 and 13 about a dozen times over the last couple of years....I wont be sorry to see the back of it for ever!!!
Awesome....and good luck!
xx

Such a great loss well done x it's such a great feeling to go down ino the next stone :) ooh I can't wait to be in the 13's again xx

Well Done! You must be so Happy. X

Thank you so much girlies,your support and encouragement is so amazing and spurs me on xxx

Back