I'm new here... Hi

joggingjohn

Hi everyone,

Just figured that I'd post here. I've been lurking for a bit and really should register and start contributing!

I'm John, 23 from UK. On Monday I will hopefully be starting diet chef for a number of reasons... I have 2 stones of fat to lose (yes that's the main reason!). But secondly, I used to be 2 stone heavier, but then I got addicted to running and I managed to loose a few stone through running and healthy eating. However my doctor has told me to stop running or I'm going to do more damage to me knees. I can start again when I'm at a better weight. So that's a big motivator for me.

Anyway, I hope you're all well.

John

hey john!
well done on your weight loss so far...i am sure you will lose the next two stone will a bit of will power and support.
keep us updated! xxx

Hi John , also new to the forum !!! Just wanted to wish ye the best of luck !!!!! I've got 6 1/2 st to lose but very determined !!! Let me know how ye gettin on ! Ken

Well done for your loss so far :) how on earth have you managed to get addicted to running?!? I've taken up running recently... 2 weeks ago I couldn't run for 45 seconds lol I'm improving daily now and can go quite far before stopping for a breather!! But I can't imagine getting addicted ... It too much like hard work!! Lol

Back