I'm new here... Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by joggingjohn, 9 September 2011 Social URL.

1. joggingjohn

joggingjohn New Member

Hi everyone,

Just figured that I'd post here. I've been lurking for a bit and really should register and start contributing!

I'm John, 23 from UK. On Monday I will hopefully be starting diet chef for a number of reasons... I have 2 stones of fat to lose (yes that's the main reason!). But secondly, I used to be 2 stone heavier, but then I got addicted to running and I managed to loose a few stone through running and healthy eating. However my doctor has told me to stop running or I'm going to do more damage to me knees. I can start again when I'm at a better weight. So that's a big motivator for me.

Anyway, I hope you're all well.

John

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wickedwitch74

Wickedwitch74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and healthy eating
    hey john!
    well done on your weight loss so far...i am sure you will lose the next two stone will a bit of will power and support.
    keep us updated! xxx

4. fatken

fatken Ken losing lbs to make £'s for children in need

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Old slimming world (green and original days )
    Hi John , also new to the forum !!! Just wanted to wish ye the best of luck !!!!! I've got 6 1/2 st to lose but very determined !!! Let me know how ye gettin on ! Ken

5. TatWag

TatWag Member

Well done for your loss so far :) how on earth have you managed to get addicted to running?!? I've taken up running recently... 2 weeks ago I couldn't run for 45 seconds lol I'm improving daily now and can go quite far before stopping for a breather!! But I can't imagine getting addicted ... It too much like hard work!! Lol

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with Diet Chef.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.