Im new here.......please help

cherl889

Loves this site!
Hi everyone. Im new here and could really do with some help. I hope this is posted in the right place. Can i just say its really nice to see people that dont throw it in your face how you should only loose weight the conventional way (diet and exercise), yes we would all love to do that and loose it quickly but most of us want a quick fix and on here we are not frowned upon for suggesting it. We have decided to start trying for another baby when this months pill has finished. I have about a stone to loose and no matter what i cant seem to do it. Not sure if its lack of support (no one doing diet with me) or not. What is the best and quickest way you have lost weight and how long did it take you?

Sorry me again just seeing if i can get automatic e mail updates when someone writes on my post

Hi Cherl

I can only go by my experience. I am doing Go Lower - I have never lost this fast before. But, more importantly I feel fit and healthy.

I have been on the diet 13 weeks now and its easy to stick to.

I lost 12lb in my first week and was over the stone by my second which gives you the spurt.

Its a low carb diet - not the cheapest but its proper food.

It suits me :)

If you want to know more about this - pop into the Go Lower thread and sure one of us will help with questions.

Good luck on what ever diet you choose :)

Pit

Back