I'm new here

debemy

I am new to this blogging thing and don't know well how it works. I am looking forward to learning tricks to stay on my feet when it comes to dieting from people that are being able to stick to theor diets and their goals.

Thanks Irene...I started 2 days ago and my body is getting used to the food change...I miss sweets since they are my downfall hahaha

Hi deb!

Good luck!

This site is brill for help and support!

Are you doing any particular diet? Xx

Hi vik, I'm doing the atkins diet. I know several pep that have lots tons of weight with this diet so I'm giving it a try.
How about you?

Im on the SW diet - Love it! Ive never eaten so much lol.
My nan & grandad do the atkins diet, and they've lost quite abit of weight! I tried it a few years back, but im not massive on eating shed loads of meat lol so it didn't work for me!

It's going good so far. I'm still craving some sweets from time to time but I've purchased some sugar free hard candy and gum and that's helping me a lot lol!
I have to wait till sat to weight myself so hopefully this "sacrifice" pays off at the end of the week :)

Hi Deb and welcome. Have you found your way over to the atkins part of the site yet. Lots of good advice and friendly people :) come have a visit

Back