Im New lol

Girly

Hya all im a newbie :wave_cry:... Ive have visited this site a few times and found it brilliant, needed abit more insentive to carry on doing slimming world! I do not attend the classes but have been doing it at home with the books and in total I have lost 26lb in 6 weeks getting abit low and bored now...So thought id make the effort and join!

Thanks

Wow well done you that's a fab weight loss, I'm doing SW too I've lost 23lbs but taken me ages but now focused!! Good luck with it all x

Ive been eating roughly the same things, Joined this group to get few ideas and keep me motivated!

Welcome and well done on the weight loss so far, have you tried changing between red and green days? Might help, good luck.

Welcome and well done on the weight loss so far, have you tried changing between red and green days? Might help, good luck.

Hya thanks, no not tried swapping may do that in the next few weeks.. I am on the EE plan, doing it alone :( haha, it breakfast and dinner im struggling with at the minute, I am not keen on fruit but try to eat some, and a seem to eat eggs everyday but wanted to try and stay away from them a few days a week x

Hi, I am also a newbie on EE Slimming World, welcome :) I joined for the exact same reason as you, help with new recipes to keep me motivated and not steer off course when I don't want the same old, same old! Good luck with your goals and losses, with the help of this forum I'm hoping for good things this time round and together we can all achieve out goals :) xx

Hi, I am also a newbie on EE Slimming World, welcome :) I joined for the exact same reason as you, help with new recipes to keep me motivated and not steer off course when I don't want the same old, same old! Good luck with your goals and losses, with the help of this forum I'm hoping for good things this time round and together we can all achieve out goals :) xx

Thanks very much! I hope i can stick to it lol x

Have you tried using your healthy extras as your breakfast ie: cereal and milk or 2 light laughing cow triangles on 2 wholemeal toast :)

Have you tried using your healthy extras as your breakfast ie: cereal and milk or 2 light laughing cow triangles on 2 wholemeal toast :)

Yes haha, had every breakfast I like and now getting bored lol, Its because i always just used to skip breakfast really but now im trying to have it to aid weight loss x

Back