Im new.....Please help with Motivation

sharon1985

Hi All :)

Have stumbled across this site, and after viewing threads i decided to actually joing and hopefully share my weight loss journey with you all, pick up motivation and hopefully lose some weight.

20 months ago i decided to start to lose weight for my "planned" wedding. I was 14st 2lb. This horrified me, when did i suddenly creep up to that from 12st the last time i had weighed myself :( i felt sad and very low! I started to realise i was buying new clothes - telling myself it was becuase of latest fashion trends im following and try to cover up the fact it was actually becase my older clothes no longer fitted me properly. Perhaps had i not been into buying and following fashion and wearing the same clothes all the time, i may have noticed the weight creeping on. Using all the excuses too, that sizes in certain shops are either smaller/bigger than others, i finally accepted i was overweight.

I joined Weightwatchers and soon lost 2.5stone in few months. By April 2011 i was feeling much better! My relationship broke down and the wedding was off, i moved back home. Comfort eating and then home conforts i started putting the weight back on, then it was off again. Over the last 14 months i have on/off on/off routine, however now im here 20months on and im around 11 stone. I have seen 10st 10lb at my lowest.

Im back on the wagon, after falling off to hopefully lose another stone or 2. Would love to be around 9st.

Im happy that i have maintained the weight loss, but im unsure if i will be able to follow WW anymore or SW. So i am trying to go it alone and use motivation from you all to help me lose the last bit of weight! Im going on holiday to italy in 6 weeks, and i know how slim these italians are, so i want to look my very best.

My new partner is a health trainer/personal trainer and although when i see him i eat healthy, i struggle in the weeks when we do not see eachother. I still cannot bring myself to train with him at a gym though......

Hopefully you can all help me get back to my target.

Back