I'm new to CD after LL.... Hello!

cackle

I've been enjoying reading all these great posts, so thought I'd just say 'Hi'. Got my box of magic today, ready to start 2mro. Bring it on I say! :) :eek:

Hello there. And welcome, I started cd on Friday and was doing great but then got a nasty gastro bug ended up in hospital on Saturday. But home now and going straight back on tmoz so we can help each other along if you like xx. Good luck

Thanks

Good luck xx

Hullo Cackle - I'm an old LLer from 2007 - I've just come to the end of my CD journey - have 1 more stone to go which I'm doing very slowly and carefully by following all the steps and then keeping at the 1500 calorie stage at the end until I get to goal.

If you have any questions about the similarities/differences, let me know!

Good luck! - you know you can do it or you wouldn't be here ;)

Thank you Peeps!

Yum Yum!! Just had my 1st ever CD pack. One giant belly for Mummykind, One small foodpack for me! (Pecan & maple I think it was) Not too bad. Love that feeling of being in the driving seat and taking control. Cannot wait to see the scales next week....

Was so nice to see those lovely, warm replies to my wee post yesterday. Made me smile! Wud love to buddy up to make it easier :D

High Five's to everyone (can u tell I'm excited?!! LOL)

x x x

Hello there. And welcome, I started cd on Friday and was doing great but then got a nasty gastro bug ended up in hospital on Saturday. But home now and going straight back on tmoz so we can help each other along if you like xx. Good luck

Yikes! Hope you're feeling better....must've been a nasty one to land you in hospital. So is this a new Day One for you today then?

Hi cackle, Glad you doing ok. The pain I was in on Saturday I would off had labour pains given. Really thought I was dying.....
I started back on the cd yesterday and doing ok. Really don't like the plain porridge. It tasted so salty :(.
But love the apple one
Good luck and I am here if you ever want a chat

We will all do this and sending everyone positive vibes xxx. And it great to actually speak to people who are going through the same as you, as the only person who knows I am doing this is my hubby as my friends and family think it mental. So they don't need to know
Xxx

Back