Extra Easy I'm new to this - help needed x

:eek: Hello I am new to this (well this is my 2nd week) I only lost a pound in my first week and think I am doing something wrong. It would really help me if someone could tell me if there are any syns in any of the following when following extra easy day. Here goes:

Tinned spaghetti in tomato sauce
Tinned baked beans
Tinned baked beans with pork sausages
Philadelphia light
Reduced fat spread
Thick sliced bacon

I know I should know the answers, I must be thick or something!
Thanks so much for your help in advance

There are syns in-
the baked beans with sausages
Philadelphia light
reduced fat spread
and the bacon depends on whether you have removed the fat.

Hope this helps x

:eek: Hello I am new to this (well this is my 2nd week) I only lost a pound in my first week and think I am doing something wrong. It would really help me if someone could tell me if there are any syns in any of the following when following extra easy day. Here goes:

Tinned spaghetti in tomato sauce
Tinned baked beans
Tinned baked beans with pork sausages - 2 syns per 100g for Heinz (other brands may differ)
Philadelphia light - 28g is 2 syn
Reduced fat spread - which one? All have syns
Thick sliced bacon - free with all fat cut off

I know I should know the answers, I must be thick or something!
Thanks so much for your help in advance

Do you have your book with the syn values in? do you go to class? The syn values are all available online if you have the password, otherwise let us know the brand names and we'll check.

I have the books but do not go to the classes. So I just have the starter pack. Thanks for letting me know which have syns in - do you happen to know how many? This may be where I am going wrong. Eeeek!

I edited your post with the syn values hun.

beans and sausages - 2 syns per 100g
Philly light - 2 syns per 28g
Flora light - 1 syn per level tsp

Have a good look at the books - if it's not listed as a free food then it will have a syn value.

Yes, things like philly and spread have a syn value the same on all plans.
The beans and sausages value is for green/EE

Back