I'm New Too

Betty

Hi all :wave_cry:
I'm on day 2 and just discovered peppermint t. It's delightful.
I'll get a ticker on when i find out how xx

Hi Betty, I'm on day 4! Yes isn't peppermint tea lovely...its my little morning treat these past few days! Welcome (I'm new too!)

Hi Betty & Fatisnofun, Welcome!

Hope you are both feeling okay, as the first few days can be tough? You will both see that it is all worthwhile when you have you first WI'S - Good luck, I am sure you will both do great

Keep us posted!

Clair x

Hey Welcome :D remember to come on here for inspiration and advice - there is plenty around :D

hi girlie's, hope your journey hasnt been too bad so far! Its tough but it gets much easier. this is a great forum, brilliant wen you have questions or concerns or want to celebrate your successes so far!

Good luck and cant wait to read about both your journeys.

Welcome Betty, nice to meet you. I'm just on Day 5 so not that far ahead of you. This forum is a fantastic source of inspiration and support and am sure you will find it very useful throughout your journey. Best of luck and look forward to reading all about your successes!

Welcoe to the forum, Good luck with your LT journey, just take it 1 day at a time and you will soon get to your goal. It really does work well.

Hey betty welcome to the forum and LT. good luck with reaching your goals don't forget to use this forum well lots of support advice and tips available on here and as i always say to the newbie's my best tip is to get the water down ya!!! and yougotta try making a choc shake with stewed peppermint tea it is lush!! :)

Hi Betty

I'm new too, good luck and I'l look out for your 1st weigh in

xxx

Back