Im new :)

Boo_Boo_x

I am so excited to be finally joining you, I have been glued to this site since last night, I even woke up extra early to come and have a mooch! Well my name is Becky and I have just started Slimming World Diet, I have been on this before many years ago and was successful, but I was young then and thought I didn't need it no more. Now at 20 (21 next month) and at my heaviest 21.7 stones and after 2 babies I am ready to say goodbye to the fat me! Not only for me for the girls too. I have 2 little girls Jasmin 17 months and Imogen is 2 months, I'm not able to get out much with them so close together in age, (we live on the second floor, plus I don't drive!) I have been so inspired by all of the 'before and after' pics'. Cant wait to start meeting all of you!
I would love to hear your stories on the SW diet!

Here is to a new me!

Good morning Becky and welcome. You obviously already know what a great site this is, so welcome aboard and good luck on your weight loss journey.

If you need any help just yell!!

Hi Becky and welcome along!!
Good luck on SW, it works a treat and you will see some fab results!
Have you joined a group or are you going it alone?
If you need to know anything, someone is always here!!

Welcome aboard Becky! And well done for deciding to get your weight sorted while your young instead of an old codger like me!

Hi all!!! and good luck to everyone!! i started slimming world 3 weeks ago and have lost 8lbs already,love this diet its great! i ve done it so many times before but never stuck to it longer than a week,but im sooooo determined this time!!

Hi there and welcome!!!
You are the same starting weight as I was Hun and if I can get this far without joining a class, then Im pretty sure you can.
It doesnt matter if you cant drive, as long as you have a pushchair for your little ones, bundle them up warm and go for walks! The weight will drop off, your children will benefit from the fresh air and best of all, its free!!!

Good luck with your journey!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Hiya

Welcome on board - just shout out if you've got any questions and jump right in and have a good natter. Everyone here is such an inspiration and motivator.

Linda

Aww thankyou so much for the warm welcomes, make me feel so welcomed :)

JayLou, I joined online, I won't be attending a club, but I have ordered some books etc... Once I get things moving I may start going to one. Has anyone else bought a membership online?

Back