I'm new

ceriann

Hi there, just want to introduce myself. I started Slimming World yesterday although I'm an expert on the diet having done it so many times before (lol). I need to lose 6 stones. I'm 38 years old with high blood pressure, so doing it mainly for my health, but also to look good....or at least better. Your Forum looks the friendliest. Not done the extra easy before - it looks too good to be true. :grouphugg:

I need to lose 6 stones. I'm 38 years old with high blood pressure, so doing it mainly for my health, but also to look good....or at least better.

Snap! :D

I'm exactly the same (or close to anyway), age, BP and weight to lose (I might actually need to lose a total of 7 stones :eek:).

Anyway, you're in the right place, so welcome and good luck with SW!

Hi I'm new today also and this forum does look like the place to be. Good luck to us all xxx

Hey Peeps i Joined a while ago but didnt use the forum until today (i just restarted dieting again after a short break) i started my weightloss journey weighing in just under 16stone and im now 14 stone 10lbs i had a few months off without gaining any weight so i guess i now know how to control my weight its just getting it off in the first place, i think all the advice and stories and pictures on here are very inspiring and makes me realize all of the benifits there are of losing the spare tyres lol :D Good Luck everyone :) x

PS gals take a look at the sticky uptop called something like "Slimming World advise for new comers including EE" I've been doing SW a while and it helped me loads x

hey everyone, im a newbie too. got all my info at class last night so i started today :) i've written my asda shopping list so im going to go there later and get all my bits and bobs for recepies etc. i've just realised though,,i got my card last night at class so i thought i'd log onto the SW website..i got the number off my card but i dont know the pin number, is that something the SW consultant should have given me?

Back