I'm new

twin mummy

Hi everyone

I'm Sharon mum to 4 boys. I started my slimming world on the 6 September. Lost 11lb upto now. Hope to get some support along my long journey.

Sharon

Hey Sharon, welcome to the board, and well done on the 11lb loss so far! :) xx

Hi Sharon i started on the 16th sept and have lost 7 and a half so far i have 3 children and a not so supportive hubby lol. Well done on the 11lbs thats brilliant.
xx

Hi Sharon,

welcome to the forum - you've come to the right place. Support and advice galore on here. Everyone is LOVELY!!

Speak soon I hope.

Beccy

I started SW online on the 1st october 2010, got LOTS to lose, hoping that I can get through with alittle well placed extra support a long the way. Hope I can help any of you also along the way xxxxxx

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Welcome Twin Mummy, I am 3 weigh in's in and have lost 7lb....finding it fine, just scared about x factor....my usual wine gums and dorito's are no more - love sitting watching and stuffing my face !

Hi All,

I'm new too :) I did slimming world for a couple of months last year and lost 1/2 stone but put it back on over xmas and gave up! I've decided to give it a go again, I'm doing it from home so any advice/support would be greatly appreciated!

I'm unsure what days to do really, i like the look of extra easy but can't believe that i'll lose weight doing it! I did red/green before so am unsure of the rules... am I allowed eggs/muller lights as free still for example? :S Also, do you ladies exercise? xxx

I am starting back on sw tomorrow, I lost about a stone with sw earlier this year but have put it back on again.
Going it alone as the classes near me are not suitable with the times etc.

Hope to chat to others as well for support along the way

Hiya Don,
Im trying the Extra Easy, it fits in better with me cooking for the whole family, even though sometimes I feel that I may be doing it wrong because there is so much choice and so much to eat. I dont do exercise has in going the gym or the swimming etc, but I do walk 5 days a week for at least 45 minutes at a time (the school run). I hoping to get into some serious exercise, but need to get off at least the first 2 stone off first.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I am red/green daying it as this works best for me, EE looks good but no way can I lose with that many carbs, I only have 2 green days a week as it is and getting 1lb loss !

Hi Sharon, look forward to watching out for how you get on. 11 lb already is amazing. I bet your boys keep you pretty busy! I've got my first official WI on Wednesday having lost 5 lb in a couple of weeks on my own. There's tons of info on the site and everyone is lovely - and v knowledgable. Good luck x

Hi Sharron, welcome & a massive well done, ur doing great so far!! I'm new to this too and in similar place to you, started 19th Aug and have lost 10lb and doing it alone so hoping for lots of suport and advice too..
Hopefully able to helpeach other out :)

I found that my weight slowed too when trying EE last time.. maybe I should try red days as I often struggle with carbs. Are eggs and muller light yoghurts free on all days?

Thank you so much for the welcome. I'm doing the extra easy plan and wow its so easy. You can really eat lots but i don't as i always seem full. It's great because you can eat lots of eggs and they are really filling. My husband Mark is also doing slimming world with me and as lost 15 1/2 lb in 3 weeks. Looking forward to chatting to you all.

Sharon x

well done on your losses and welcome!

am i right in thinking from your screen name that you are a mommy to some twins?.. 4 boys, does that mean two sets possibly?? xxx

Back