I'm New

Tory B

Hello i'm new - am starting slimming world today. Not going to class just following the plan (which I have done before but not stuck to). Have a new dress for a wedding in three weeks time that I really need to lose a few pounds for and am off to Turkey in June so need to be looking good in my bikini :D

Welcome to the board Tory B. I'm sure you'll shift those pounds soon!

Wow you are going great guns - 1/2 a stone in a week? What plan are you following - any tips or advice would be great. Well done you. :)

good luck - I have thoughts of summer holiday keeping me motivated too! :)

Hello i'm new - am starting slimming world today. Not going to class just following the plan (which I have done before but not stuck to). Have a new dress for a wedding in three weeks time that I really need to lose a few pounds for and am off to Turkey in June so need to be looking good in my bikini :D

Hello Tory, I am also on slimming world and follwing the plan without the classes. I have also tried before and failed :( But this time I am gonna shift those pounds:D. I also have got a holiday booked in June, Im off to menorca. I went to Turkey last year and it was beautiful.
Good luck getting that bikini body;)

Hi Tory,

I also follow the Slimming World diet without classes. I too need to get a bikini body before I go to Spain for my hen do in March but I don't think it will happen so I will stick to the one piece suit! But the most important will be losing the weight for my wedding/honeymoon, I definately want to be wearing a bikini for my honeymoon!

Thanks to you all for your encouraging comments and good luck B4VVY with the wedding. And yes Sarah Jayne I know you are, please keep me on the straight and narrow! Just had pepper soup for my lunch made with roast peppers, garlic, chillies, red onions and chicken stock - scrummy!

Wow you are going great guns - 1/2 a stone in a week? What plan are you following - any tips or advice would be great. Well done you. :)

Thanks Tory, but it took a fortnight to lose half a stone (well it was 9 pounds in my first fortnight) so I'm not losing tremendously quickly. I am losing faster this time around though (was a member for a couple of months last year) which I put down to exercising for an hour a day this time (tae bo - it's fab and fun!). Good luck with the plan - it really is great!

Back