I'M NEW!!!!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by MrsStaden, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsStaden

MrsStaden New Member

Hello everyone!

I'm new to MiniMins - Ive got my first Cambridge Diet consultation tonight so my 1st day will be tomorrow!!! :D

How's everyone getting on so far? Whats the average weight loss in first week???

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CheeseGirl

CheeseGirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    212.8lb
    Current Weight:
    204.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    8.8lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello and welcome! Your first few days of the journey are going to be tough and you will need serious will power and lots of determination, but stick to it because it's worth it!
    I think your first week's loss depends a lot on the total amount you need to lose - the more you need to lose the faster the pounds melt off in the first weeks. I lost over 13 lbs the first week, but then I'm quite a cow these days:) I think all but 2 of those pounds came off my cankles!
    Good luck to you!

4. Tano

Tano Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(16.76%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hello and welcome! You'll get loads of support on here! Read through some inspirational success stories to keep you strong!

5. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Welcome :) keep us all updated on how you're getting on :D

6. Raven83

Raven83 Just keep going!

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(22.01%)
    Hiya :) Im meeting my cdc tomorrow to have a chat and get my products ready to start my journey on Monday!Looking forward to seeing how you progess!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.