I'M NEW

mandymoo

Hi All - God finally got weighted - the kick up the bum I needed so start this wonderful diet tomorrow. Being naughty tonight (last night) nice chicken kebab & salad with a small bit of pitza but that's it from now on. Want to fit into lovely party dress for Xmas.
Bought all the shakes & some hot choc drinks, also going to try a veg soup & tomotato. Also bought of of the stuff to make a mousse.
5 stone - 2 lbs to go, mind CDC said it would only take me about 5 months, if thats the case then this is the best diet for me as I loose interest if I don't see a difference soon.

:cry:

will try to post a picture of myself as I am now (huge) later, will probably be on the site constantly over the next 4 days as I understand they are very hard going.

:wave_cry:

xxx

Go for it Mandy and good luck!

Georgie
x

Best of luck Mandy with starting tomorrow!!!

:party0038:

Love Mini xxx

Stick with it Mandy. I've lost 5 and a half stone in 18 weeks so you can too!

Good luck Mandy you will love this diet - its the best!

thanks all

just finished the naughty take away & tasted the best ever (think as I knew it would be my last) but all done, head now clear ready to start tomorrow.
will drink lots & lots of water
Hi Sharon
get ready for the battle he he. Already looking at the bustier dress in next catalogue size 14 / 16!!!!!!!!!!!
Just going to try to upload a photo of myself now
x

Back