i'm new

hi everyone i'm new on here and am looking forward to loosing some weight fast on the cambridge diet!!! i'm seeing my councillor next friday 6th march !!! is there anyone anyone else like me out there ??? also can you use tickers on this site ???:D

hi everyone i'm new on here and am looking forward to loosing some weight fast on the cambridge diet!!! i'm seeing my councillor next friday 6th march !!! is there anyone anyone else like me out there ??? also can you use tickers on this site ???:D

Yes you can have tickers, Have you done CD before? I done it about year ago doing diet chef now. How much do you have to lose??

Good luck on your journey.:D

Hi and welcome to the board.

Hi,

I too am new and started yesterday. Have to admit that I am finding it more difficult that I envisaged, but have to remind myself why I am in this position. Had I eaten properly in the first place then I wouldn't have five stone to lose!!

I don't usually eat much through the day anyway so that isn't a problem, it's at night that I struggle.....when I used to have a nice dinner followed by a munching session of midget gems and chocolate!!

As I have a husband and four boys I still have to make their food which is even more difficult!! However, being this size is making me unhappy so I need to stick with this diet! I have done Slimming World in the past and know it works. Yet, I don't think I have resolved my issue with food and find myself unable to just limit myself to the portions allocated. Hence, withdrawing food from my diet altogether should allow me to eventually introduce it properly....we'll see!!

What prompted you to do CD?

I may be on a low carb diet quicker than I planned! Having just started the Cambridge Diet yesterday, I am really struggling. I feel hungry, have a head ache and am gulping the shakes down and screaming 'yuk, yuk, yuk' afterwards!

Dreaming of real tasty food! Yet, I wanna be thin and being this size is making me miserable...so got to get my act together!

got to get slim

HI i am new to this forum i need to lose weight .i am doing the sure slim diet i started nearly eight weeks ago so far i have lost 22ib;) so i am not doing to bad

Welcome to our community Shen, Maluvoo and Needtolooseweightfast :D:D:D

You've come to the best place for support, advice, inspiration and a hug when you need it..:)

Lacey xx

hi again thanks everyone i'm really determined to make this work !!! got my ticker now so just a case of waiting for my start date . i chose cambridge because it's cheaper than lighter life and i need a strict diet !!! i'll keep you all posted good luck to all of you this is a lovely forum xxx

I may be on a low carb diet quicker than I planned! Having just started the Cambridge Diet yesterday, I am really struggling. I feel hungry, have a head ache and am gulping the shakes down and screaming 'yuk, yuk, yuk' afterwards!

Dreaming of real tasty food! Yet, I wanna be thin and being this size is making me miserable...so got to get my act together!

Oh hunn I do sympathise I had that after a week, the shakes made me ill and the soups well less said the better, I liked the bars though. Good luck:D

Back