I'm not a fan of ......

Janey82

..... the fruits of the forest shake, its got a funny smell and the after taste is bad.
After each swig i'm taking a gulp of water too lol.

Its not one of my favourites either, I love the chocolate mint and the new strawberry Tetra.

I thought it was ok not the best but not the worst by far.lol.

Ive not tried it yet, still liking all the others though. I cant say i'm particulary partial to the Leek and potato !!
To be really honest, i dont have any appetite, this is only day three though but last night and today I just dont want anything. Im not hungry.
Now theres a first for me lol.
Lynne x

spicy tomatoe YUK!! ive never tasted anything so foul!!

lol from what I have been reading on here, Spicy tom is one i will definately give a miss!
Lynne x

i had 2 do what janey done but still wanted 2 be sick!! and it repeated on me 4 the rest of the day! im sticking 2 the sweet 1s with crushed ice now thats yum!!.xx

I have decided to go for the sweet ones now and miss the soups completely. Although I do have the porridge in the morning. Haven't decided if I like it or not yet!!! xx

Speaking of repeating on you, I find that i keep getting hiccoughs and burps (ewwwwwwwww) not very ladylike and my dog keeps lifting his eyebrows at me in exasperated horror. As if to say, mum thats not like you.
Who else gets it?
Lynne x

yeah i'm also very burpy indeed, it must air gulped whilst drinking all the water i reckon, plus i've been blending everything so it's frothy, that probably doesn't help either!

I really love it, I have a prob with the soups at the mo. I feel like - soup AGAIN, oh well lol :)

I dont like fruits of the forest either - tastes really chalky to me, no matter if I use the minimum amount or loads.

You arent alone!

Hi
The fruits of forest one is ok if made into porridge with psyllium husks. Its like a fruity favoured porridge if you close your eyes and use a lot of imagination.!

There probably isn't aneed for porridge made this way now that we have porridge on sole source. However it comes in handy if you are having loo probs! lol!

Back