im not in ketosis

Its day 4 and i am still not in ketosis - bought some ketostix which I later realised was not worth it after getting the lecture from the woman in Boots!! - i have lost weight but am so so hungry AND moody I am prone to cheat- I cannot believe how hard it is.

Going out as a family today for the day and will so miss all going out for lunch together - rubbish :(

Hang in there hun, it won't be much longer and you'll be so pleased you stuck with it, you're doing so well.

xx

your doing great, stick it a lil longer you are already feeling diffrent, get to the end of day 7 and see how you feel :)

Thank you :) It is so good to have this forum to turn to. My other half is being a saint on this diet and went into ketosis on day 2.

Hang in there, it will come soon!

BTW, how about joining a team? I'm thinking us 1st timers in our first week are partly a result of the NYE resolutions so we could use a 2009_Our_Skinny_Year what do you say? We can help each other keep mile stones, resist temptation, etc.

stick with it, your hungry because your not in ketosis, when you are the hunger will fade, buy your sticks of the internet next time lol
what did the woman say in boots? id have told her to sod of lol
x

How dare someone lecture you on a personal choice! People soo just dont understand, if you have tried every diet in the world and not lost any weight is it more healthy to stay overweight? I myself cant do WW or SW i need to be not eating. I dont need to eat i just eat beacause i can.
You should have told the women in boots to keep her opinion to herself.

Hang in there! it is worth it! and you said yourself you know you have lost weight! Keep drinking your water and try (and this is hard when your tummy is rumbling) to focus on the positives...you are lighter then when you started, you are taking charge of your weight, and you can go lots of family days out - they don't have to be focused on eating.

i'm on day 5 and in ketosis, but feel like crap, I am very hungry and moody, but am told this will pass... i hope so cos i'm fighting hard not to give in. Try again tommorow with the ketosis test, don't give in!!;) stick to your diet correctly and don't cheat and you will soon be in ketosis :)

sounds like your not quite there yet, honestly you will know when in without the sticks!!

Hows is going otherwise? Finding it okay?

i'm on day 5 and in ketosis, but feel like crap, I am very hungry and moody, but am told this will pass... i hope so cos i'm fighting hard not to give in. Try again tommorow with the ketosis test, don't give in!!;) stick to your diet correctly and don't cheat and you will soon be in ketosis :)

I was very moody the first week in and around day 8:confused:

keep it going it is so worth it

Hello - it is easier today as I keep thinking about being thinner and that helps me with temptation. Plus my other half Too Big Al really wants to lose weight so Iam determined to support him xx

Keeping my fingers crossed that you will soon feel better, you deserve it after keeping going when you are feel rubbish.

when are you checking? Its best to check 1st thing in the morning as the water drank during the day can dilute the test result :) xx

ps the sticks dont work for everyone as long as you are sticking to the diet 100% then you will lose :) xx :hug99:

Sarahsunshine, it does get better. I was getting really down because I was not in ketosis after 3 days, 4 days, 5 days...I was beginning to wonder what was going on, but day 6 I started burning a lil bit. Not much at all, but then day 7 & 8 I've been on FIRE!! yeah. feeling much better now, so just keep it up. It will come.

It took me 5 days to get to ketosis, the fur on my tongue is now long enogh to make a jumper with........... I think it was because I used to drink alot ( like a bottle of wine a day) so there was an awful lot of glycogent to get rid of ( not saying its the same for you) hang on in there and you will soon be bursting with energy.

Back