Extra Easy Im now a member!

linzi_lou

I I've now joined sw, went to group last nite, my leader is lovely it all seems good so far. TodY is my first day an I'm still getting my head around it but think I'm doing ok. I'll prob have lots of questions when I have more time, I've got to go to work now.

A quick bit about me, I'm 26, have a 2 yr old little boy. Did weigt watchers a for a few yrs on an off before had little on, got to desired weight then got preg! Put the weight back on, tried ww again after but couldn't stick with it. So then I decided to try sw! I have about 3 stone to lose to what I want to be, bit planning on having another baby soon so want to lose what I can before that then start again after, really must go to get ready for work now!

linzi_lou said:
I I've now joined sw, went to group last nite, my leader is lovely it all seems good so far. TodY is my first day an I'm still getting my head around it but think I'm doing ok. I'll prob have lots of questions when I have more time, I've got to go to work now.

A quick bit about me, I'm 26, have a 2 yr old little boy. Did weigt watchers a for a few yrs on an off before had little on, got to desired weight then got preg! Put the weight back on, tried ww again after but couldn't stick with it. So then I decided to try sw! I have about 3 stone to lose to what I want to be, bit planning on having another baby soon so want to lose what I can before that then start again after, really must go to get ready for work now!

You can actually continue with sw whilst pregnant as its a healthy Eating plan supported by royal college of midwives good luck i love sw

Welcome! :)

I got to target on SW. Continued going to class whilst target to maintain my membership. When I got pregnant my bmi was 22 (normal range) and they recommend weight gain of 25-35. I put on 33.5lb. (with my daughter I put on 49). Straight as put of hospital was back on plan.

Daniel is now 12 days old and I already lost 20.5lbs. Only 13 more to go

I do. I have 6 weeks to get back to target before I need to pay. I thought it was unachievable but thought if I can have a good go then least I will only pay for few weeks.

Now I think I can get pretty close to it :)

Back