I'm off for a bit *bye bye*

ticktock

Well 3wks solid and 13lb down, cant believe I have stuck to it so long, longest ever on vlcd previously was 10days lol. Been a bit demotivated lately, craving everything and getting very jelous of everyone elses big losses!

Decided to have a break and get all the cravings out my system, i know some will think its a bad idea but I'm just not strong enough to stick at it when in this kind of grumpy mood!!, will be back on Monday starting 100% again, I know there will be a big gain but I also know I can do it and it will come off again! Sure I cant be the only one to have a few days off?! I do take my hat off to those who start and dont stop till done!!!

See u all Monday! please dont judge me lol xx

Hiya tick tock

I had a blip last weekend but got back on it again some ppl need more time than others to get back on the wagon .
Take a few days eat sensibly though continue with the water as well will make it easiera coming back too , good luck and will see you on Monday x

Just make sure you come back;), you will gain so I suggest you don't weigh until a week monday so you will have lost what you gain and some, you will then see an overall loss. So enjoy see you bright and early Monday morning, I will be checking :sign0151:

Cant promise to eat healthily munchbunch!!..wont tell you what we have ordered for tea lol!! had 2 shakes today, so technically only gonna be 3 1/2 days off...I weigh on Thursdays Bajoleth but scales going into loft until Thursday after next so will never know what happened ;-) thanks guys, see u Monday and dont follow my example..be good! xx

Cant promise to eat healthily munchbunch!!..wont tell you what we have ordered for tea lol!! had 2 shakes today, so technically only gonna be 3 1/2 days off...I weigh on Thursdays Bajoleth but scales going into loft until Thursday after next so will never know what happened ;-) thanks guys, see u Monday and dont follow my example..be good! xx

I intend to take a weekend off in June for a party - will be 4 weeks in then - hope you do come back and report! :)

Debs154 said:
I intend to take a weekend off in June for a party - will be 4 weeks in then - hope you do come back and report! :)

I'm also having weekend off in June my friends hula party :) looking forward to that but I'm planning it so I think
It's better this way x

tick tock I'd be surprised if you do indulge as much as you think you will, one thing this diet does is to make you question almost everything you put in your mouth. Finger crossed that even though you're having a break you deffo do come back. I'll be here waving at you come Monday x

Back