Im on it again!!!

lindsaylou

Hi everyone.

I am back on lipotrim for good this time!!! On my 3rd day and feel really good. Wanting to hopefully loose around 4.5 stone, so work out I should do it by xmas eve!! 12 weeks on this will kill me! lol but hoping I can get support from you all. I have been reading all your stories for the past few days and you are all thats keeping me going. Oh and that size 12 dress in my wardrobe! x x x

Well done for starting the hard part is nearly over. I'm in nearly the same sit as you although today is my 8th day. Keep it up its so worth it and for sure you'll be at goal by Christmas, best present ever??
Keep posted about your progress, everyone on here are lovely and give lots of thinspiration xx

Well done for starting the hard part is nearly over. I'm in nearly the same sit as you although today is my 8th day. Keep it up its so worth it and for sure you'll be at goal by Christmas, best present ever??
Keep posted about your progress, everyone on here are lovely and give lots of thinspiration xx

Thankyou Slimgem, x

Im the same, started today and feel good despite having had a cold for the last few days. I have my graduation on December 4th and a size 14 dress to fit into so I just have to stick to it this time!

Hello to all 3 of you! Well done Slimgem for getting through the first week, hopefully you are starting to feel better and have a great weightloss behind you. Good luck to Shikei85 and lindsaylou, the first week can be tough but keep going and you will feel so much better.

BM

Aw thank you BM. I'm doing great and have my second wi on Monday I can not wait! Soon I will be in your boat and doing just as well as you have done. Weekends are hard goin though its just boredom really. But I'm not goin to slip up and plod on now till I'm at goal!!! 12 days down 58 to go lol xx

Hi all, called in to the chemists on Friday and couldn't resit getting on the scales!! 7lb gone since Monday!!!! Def the thing i needed to carry on. Soooooo happy! been to a kids party today and party food is my fav, although i was sat feeding my youngest, while the older two had choc cake! and i just sat there with my water, didn't really bother me at all. Hope you all having a goo week. When is everyone weigh days? Mine is a monday so only 2 days to go! lots of love. x x x

Good job Lindsay! My family had chipper, but I didnt even look at it. I've been hungry on and off but if I ignore it then it goes away. I found a photo of myself before I started Lipotrim in April and I look awful, I lost a stone after that but then came off it for the whole summer, I'm raging to think if I'd stayed on since April I could have lost about six stone by now :( Oh well, I'll have to keep reminding myself of that each time I'm tempted to quit.

Hi everyone, just been weighed and I lost 10lbs!!!!!!! So happy as its my totm as well. So couldn't have been happier!!! Feeling a bit bla at the min tho as just had to make the husbands dinner - steak pie,chips and veg which he is currently eating next to me whilst watching come down with me!!!!! arrrrggggghhhhhhh love to u all. x

That's fab, well done! X

Back