im on slimming world extra easy plan

Nikki1983

I have lost a little over 2 stone (28lbs) since July 4th. Im worried its not coming off quick enough as o have a friend who has been at sw since June and has lost nearly five stone. I try so hard yet I only lose 2lbs a week mostly

My friend weighed less than me when we started. She started a month before me and since June has lost 5 stone 2lbs and ive been going 4 months and only lost 2 stone? I dont get it :(

Thank you Irene :) I put on last week but lost again this week so ive now lost 2st 1 1/2 ppunds. Fearing I will put pounds on next week as I have rather a boozy weekend coming up with a girls night out in Preston and a big Halloween party so to be honest I want to have some alcohol and bad food. I may come of sw for the weekend and go at it hammer and tongs as of next Monday. I think im.booking that Monday of sw.

Peoples' bodies are different. Do you both eat exactly the same food? Have exactly the same syns and exercise the exact amount? If not- then that could be a reason why she's losing quicker.

There is someone who posts on here who has lost 4 stone since July, and I've been doing SW since April and lost 4 stone 11.5lb. I started a significantly higher weight than her too. Now to me, and most people, my loss is amazing- yet someone is losing it quicker. Why? well- apart from the fact that she's been 100% since she started, and I haven't, we have 2 completely different bodies. Our metabolisms are different.

2 stone in 4 months is good- thats half a stone a month., which is between the 1-2lb a week that is considered a *healthy* loss.

Really- stop worrying :) Weight loss is not a race. Or if it is, bow out of it. It's a journey. I not only joined SW to lose weight, but to develop a healthy relationship with food- and boy did i need it! It is giving me a behaviour change, and a positive outlook. It's not just about what it says on the scales ;)

Thank you Irene :) I put on last week but lost again this week so ive now lost 2st 1 1/2 ppunds. Fearing I will put pounds on next week as I have rather a boozy weekend coming up with a girls night out in Preston and a big Halloween party so to be honest I want to have some alcohol and bad food. I may come of sw for the weekend and go at it hammer and tongs as of next Monday. I think im.booking that Monday of sw.

I would completely advise against it hun. If you dont go to weigh in on Monday, how will you know how much you've lost in the week?

What if, for arguements sake, you gain 4lb or something this week, skip weigh in, then go the following monday and the scales show you've lost 1lb? might not be the best result for you after an amazing week completely on plan- but the fact would be that you lost 5lb in that week and you didn't know about it!

I would say, even after a disastrous week- jump on the scales- accept what they say, and start a brand new week as soon as you step off them :)

Hi I'm back on Slimming World and in the past whenever i've done it i only lose 2lbs a week which i beleive is a healthy way to lose it :) it will come off x

hey hun. 2lbs a week is a great loss. aslong as the scales are going down instead of up. im only new too this but i have found if i eat alot of super speedy foods and drink lemon in hot water once in the morning and the evening to help keep my metabolism going i always manage to loose between 4-5 lbs a week. but as everyone says hun our body all react differently. your doing fantastic hun keep going xx

hey hun. 2lbs a week is a great loss. aslong as the scales are going down instead of up. im only new too this but i have found if i eat alot of super speedy foods and drink lemon in hot water once in the morning and the evening to help keep my metabolism going i always manage to loose between 4-5 lbs a week. but as everyone says hun our body all react differently. your doing fantastic hun keep going xx

wow! that's an amazing loss per week! I've only managed 0.5lbs max :confused:

awww hun as i say aslong as the scales are going down ur doing fine. keep up the good work u will get there i promise :) xx

Humf.....half a pound on this week!

You've just got to keep sticking at it! i have been doing slimming world for nearly 5 months and i am just under my 2 stone wheras my husband has lost 2 and a half. Its different for different people. We all have bad weeks and we all have good weeks. x x

You've just got to keep sticking at it! i have been doing slimming world for nearly 5 months and i am just under my 2 stone wheras my husband has lost 2 and a half. Its different for different people. We all have bad weeks and we all have good weeks. x x

Thanks......ah to be young again and the weight just used to slide off! :D

Back