Im poorly sick :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by niknaks, 16 March 2010 Social URL.

1. niknaks

niknaks Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Only got a piggin' cold. But ive lost all appetite to stay on plan. Just fancy a chippy or KFC coz i cba cooking. Im not going to but i do feel like throwing it all away for a night. I will only regret it tomro at WI tho.

So im going to stick to my salmon stir fry with noodles although ive been nibbling on choccie this afternoon :(.

And we complain men are whimps when they are sicK LOL. I just feel totally miserable and sorry for myself. Im sure thats allowed once in a while :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CamilleBates

CamilleBates Alomst there :)

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(24.71%)
    Diet:
    SW
    ((((Hug)))) I totally feel for you! Me and the kids all had a sickness bug at the end of last week. Led to me not eatin properly for a couple of days, then having a kebab for dinner one night, followed by pizza the next, and I've totally gone off track today too :(

Well done for sticking to it. You will feel much better (happier anyways) after you WI!!

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Hugs coming your way - I hope you will feel better very soon, take care and get plenty of rest. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.