im preggers!!!

Congrats to both! You must be so excited, now to just wait for the bundle of joy in 9 months!

the placenta and things make you gain 2.5 stone so ill be very surprised if people loose weight while pregnant!

I'm getting baby envy,lol. Still got another good 5yrs before its my turn :( Congratulations! If nothing else I imagine sw will help you maintain :)

Ditto.....although it (hopefully) won't be five years for me!

Congratulations to you all! :D

Congrats to u both!
I had a baby 10 months ago and sooo wish I did SW throughout my pregnancy, I put on just over 3 stone and prior to being pregnant could of done with losing a couple of stone!
Thankfully I've got all the weight off, well 1lb to go, which seemed to come off naturally whilst running round after baba but now want to lose the weight I was carrying before I was pregnant so have started SW last week.
Good luck with your weight loss/ pregnancies ladies I know I'll be more wiser next time!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost a stone while pregnant! I wasn't on slimming world, i just found i went off everything and didn't have as much room for big meals. My baby was 8lb so its totaly doable to lose while pregnant safely x

Back