I'm proud of myself today because......

michmick

Slimmer for Cornwall
Just thought I'd start a new thred because I'm please with myself for doing something!!!
About an hour ago I realised I'm not a work tomorrow, I'm on a course so won't be able to eat my soup I'd got ready for lunch tomorrow. Instead of thinking " oh we'll, I'll pick up a sandwich" I stuck some pasta on and made a tuna pasta salad. Go me!!!

Anyone else want to share?

I'm proud of myself because I made the SW quiche for dinner, I personally thought it was rank. My usual reaction would have been to ditch it and order a chinese. Tonight, I ate as much as I could (though it has left me feeling a bit ill) and thought to myself 'well I know not to make that again;...I still powered through, ate my 1/3 superfree veg and have learned from the experience.

I'm proud of myself today for keeping a food diary and that I stopped eating foam shrimps and bananas after I'd had six of them. I could have eaten the entire, massive bag, but didn't. Victory! :D

I'm proud of myself as i have been taken out for a treat by the other half for tea and chose lamb and vegetables with jacket potato instead of my usual battered chilli chicken with chips xx

I am proud of myself for eating an apple rather than using my syns on chocolate...bit hungry now tho lol

Awe I know...don't have many left and the only treats in were rubbish ones. Not worth the syns w/

I was proud of myself on saturday because I was stuck in town longer than anticipated and the big lad got himself a Maccyd's and I resisted despite being famished! Yey! :eek:

I'm proud of myself because, despite having had a really frustrating four months loss wise, I've stuck with the plan and I've only given my body healthy foods to work with, so even if I've not lost much my skin is better and I've not been prone to all the colds that everyone in my office has been getting :D

What a great thread! :D

I'm proud of myself (yesterday as I haven't done anything yet!) because I resisted the Yum Yums which are in my bread bin.

I was starving when I got in but settled for a Mini Milk while tea was cooking.

I couldn't imagine how many syns a Yum Yum would be!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I'm proud of myself because I've had a rubbish few days diet wise but have got up today with a fresh head and went for a 2 mile run after grapefruit scan bran and boiled egg for breakfast.... Endorphins pumping now and I'm feeling good!!!!

Im proud of myself for losing 3lb in a horrible week, I could of easily give up but i didnt!

I'm proud of myself because today I went back to group and had only gained 1lb since my last weight in (before Xmas)! :)

Great thread

Im proud of myself today because I walked my LO to nursery today rather than driving like I usually do. Only about half a mile but I really enjoyed it

Proud of myself because even though I feel really yucky (Ill) I am still making myself eat healthy food rather than induldge to make me feel better :D

Today I am proud of myself for resisting the pack of Mikado on the kitchen side!!! Haha :)

Today I am proud of myself for resisting the pack of Mikado on the kitchen side!!! Haha :)

Can I be proud of you for resisting since i didn't resist mine? :p

I am proud of myself because I am finally going swimming again tonight after 2 years of telling myself I needed to start going again.

I'm proud of myself because I am wearing a skirt that's not fitted me in a year and a half, and because I didn't give in to a mini doughnut ball.

Because I had a big breakfast! (all bran/VLF from frais and banana) I'm always tempted to cut out breakfast, but I know I have to have it!

Oh and I did an hours weeding this afternoon!

Back