im raring to go .....

mommysue

Silver Member
morning all,
been up since crack of dawn despite that extra hour.... hubby worked last night so he wasnt too impressed and collapsed into bed, have to get up then cos he is an untidy sleeper .... long legs all over the place, pillows bent in half, legs outside the duvet .... im so glad he works 5 nights a week cos i am a tidy sleeper... i dont move and stay on my side of the bed !!! lol.
anyway full of enthuasim this morning . kids all fed and watered and playing happily in lounge . i have gutted my conservatory and given it the clean its been begging for. just about to tackle the rest of the downstairs.
feeling really positive about the diet this morning and getting back on track ...... havent had a shake yet , holding out whilst im not feeling hungry otherwise i end up having 2 close together !
i had the water flavouring yesterday and had terrible heartburn..... have read a few threads and it seems to be a problem with them .... will stay off that today and just have plain water.
good luck you guys as we approach another week.

Good luck Sue, keep that positivity going...you can do it hun..keep posting.

;0) love the sleeping descriptions, sound like me and my hubby except that I am the untidy sleeper ;0)

Go Sue. I'm glad the positivity has visited you and well done on getting through last night! Now if you wanna pop up to Manchester and give my house a clean while you're at it . . .

Back