Extra Easy 85lbs to go!!!!

SPE

Hello everyone!!! Pregnant slimming worlder here. Almost 23 weeks and feeling great. Had a 10lb pregnancy gain so far, most of that within the first 10 weeks. I controlled the morning sickness by eating, which may have been a mistake but morning sickness is a horrible feeling I only seemed to manage by staying full.
So obviously my weight loss will be a bit up and down for the next 17 weeks. My midwife suggested to keep my weight gain between 10-15lbs. So I am aiming to gain no more than 10lbs for the remainder of my pregnancy. I started slimming world yesterday and I'm excited to see how it progresses. Due a little boy in August, we are all very excited, especially my 2yr old girl.
Then once he is born and we are settled there will be nothing stopping me reaching target.

Sunday 23rd April

Healthy A - Reduced Fat Cheese & Almond Milk
Healthy B - ??

Breakfast - Omelette made with spring onion, ham, spinach & 15g reduced fat cheese, Melon Slice, iced coffee with almond milk

Lunch -

Dinner - Spag Bol (speed = passata, carrot, mushroom, spinach, pepper) + Remainder of cheese = 2.5 syns for mince

Syns - 2.5syns

Will update the rest later

Sunday 23rd April

Healthy A - Reduced Fat Cheese & Almond Milk
Healthy B - toast x 1

Breakfast - Omelette made with spring onion, ham, spinach & 15g reduced fat cheese, Melon Slice, iced coffee with almond milk

Lunch - Mexican rice (1.5) large salad and chicken

Dinner - Spag Bol (speed = passata, carrot, mushroom, spinach, pepper) + Remainder of cheese = 2.5 syns for mince

Snack - Slice toast, flora light (1) Apple, Banana, Banana & custard Muller, mini chic bar (4)

Syns - 9

For some reason I was unable to update my original post, or post yesterday. Maybe because I'm new. My first 2 days on plan have been great. Stuck to plan and feel fine so far. Being using almond Milk to make iced coffee, totally delicious.

Hi SPE,

Congratulations on your pregnancy. how exciting! I look forward to seeing your progress :)

Just found this diary. How rubbish was I at updating.
I ended up getting gestational diabetes in my prwgnancy and following a low carb diet as recommended by dietician.
I weighed myself 2 weeks after delivering my baby boy and had lost a total of 8 lbs during my pregnancy.

So now deciding whether to jump back on track with something like slimming world or follow something similar to the low carb plan I followed in pregnancy.

Back