IM REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF

THAI CHILLI

Today I took my kids to watch Hotel 4 Dogs and I bought popcorn, crisp,chocolate and drinks for them, guess what I didn't feel to eat all those things but the smell were killing me and I just told myself that u want to look good for summer and summer is not long from now, if you eat all that it will kick you out of ketosis and you will take long to lose what you want, then I just concentrate on the movie until it was finish.:):):):):)

Goodjob with the willpower, well done it cant have been easy, i was sat next to someone at work today who ate the most lovely smelling cornish pasty and then followed it with a bag of spicy doriti crisps which are my all time favourite arghh!!!!

:)

well done hunny, I got invited to the cinema this afternoon with a friend and our kids, I said no:eek::(

finding today hard enough

Thanx guys, You know Berryred sometimes you have to go where there is temptations and see how strong and how do youwanna do this, by doing that you won't be tempted even at home hun

not tempted at home, just having a bad day! Been out loads of times where food and drinks flowing freely and touched nothing :)

sorry that sounded rude!! but I am sure you know what I am trying to say lol!!

Tomorrow I'll be fine

Food will never go away and we have to know that when we want to reach our target, that what i always tell myself

well done hun, keep going, we ARE all going to be lots slimmer by summer, and hopefully almost or at goal x

I bought 2 pairs of Jeans both size 14 and i know if i focus on my diets they will fit me as i can squeeze myself to size 16 jeans and that what i will be doing now, i will buy the size that i want to be and keep it in my wardrobe, by doing that i will be good than buying the size that i am now

Back