Im really struggling

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Any advice i am really struggling so much lately,good all day when goes to pot when i get home from work.

I know exactly what you mean Gem. I've been the same of late. It's ok when at work cos your in routine but when you get home temptation hits!

I think the main thing is you know what you're doing wrong. You're not pretending as if your not picking at things, etc. I tend to give myself a good talking too, or look at fat pics, etc.

You have come so far, do you really want to put it all back on? That question really is as black and white as it sounds....so give yourself a kick up the ass and get back to optimising, otherwise that ass may end up bigger again!! :p

Hope you get back on it cos you always offer such great advice and are an inspiration to so many! :D

K xx

Thank you Kerry.
I find it much harder to stick to a plan when i only have 12lb to loose. I think when i have more to loose its better.
Tonight i have said to my self only my dinner and salad with no sweets crisp or cakes as thats when things go to pot for me.

Perhaps try and spend your day eating superfree foods, then for the evening you can be 'naughty' with your syns and healthy extra's??
And the key with me is to be super organised with your shopping and meal planning.
Don't know if that helps but didn't want to ignore a plea.
Ive got my fingers crossed for you that everything clicks back into place for you x

Ditto Gem, I'm only 12lb away as well now. You would think that would drive us on! BUT sounds like your the same as me and dragging your heels through the plan as well!

I think we need to get our head stuck into a challenge! I'm in the 1st July challenge and really when to get target. Are you in any challenges you could focus on?

K xx

I always find my worst time is about 7.30 at night when I sit down to enjoy my soaps and a bit of TV....so I have been having 2 Light Alpen bars - HEXB with a Nescafe Skinny Capuchinno - 3 syns.....they satisfy me and give me a keep me going....it is probably the time you relax when you get home from home work and that is when the 'munchies' start to set in....

I think the key is to plan. I really should do it myself because I'm the same, I have breakfast and lunch sorted and then when evening comes I struggle. Perhaps you could plan out what you're going to eat every day of a week, or just plan 7 dinners, 7 snacks, and so on so you can pick what day you're going to have? Might just help you get into the swing of things. I think I'm gonna do this.

I always find it hard when i get home and when i am on school holidays. so much temptation. At work i take my lunch with me and no money, so i cant really cheat.
you are so so close, within touching distance. Hopefully you can find the strength to resist temptations.
good luck hun.xx

Hey -

Getting home is the bad time for me too, but I keep a HE B choice open and have 2 slices of toast (using WW or Nimble). I get home from work at 4pm so it keeps me going during the painful hour or so before I start dinner. And if you're really peckish and have an A choice left over, slap some laughing cow light triangles onto the toast. Using Flora extra light spread means only 1 syn (1/2 per tsp) for a snack (assuming using B and A choices etc). Not as yummy as a bar of choccy granted, but it work for me :)

I find that a bad day can lead to another and another - and at times become a bad week. But on the flip side, once you have a really GOOD week, it does help keep the motivation going.

so go home, throw out all the bad stuff (or put it in a SW carrier bag to put you off hehe) and feel proud of what you've done so far xxx

:vibes: these are motivational vibes.
Here is my advice: don't go home. Simple.
No only joking, I don't know if you have a partner/kids live with your parents, house mate etc. but I think it depends how head strong you are I am stubbon and spontanious. (Don't take this as advice) I don't plan any of my meals or syns or HE's, I just see whats in the cuboards and what I can cook when I'm hungry.
A lot of people eat with bordom, try having a plan for when you get home, jump in the bath? Watch the telly? Try and run up the wall and flip onto the ceiling without breaking anything!
Everyone has got much better advice than me - I'm in a funny mood today!

Good luck
Natt xxxxx

Make yourself some fab 3 course meals for tea, do a menu plan for the week - have melon and parma ham or free veg soup for starter and then something lovely for your main course, followed by a big fruit salad and meringue with some FF Fromage frais.

This will take ages to eat, you will feel so full and most of all it won't cost you many syns!!

There are some lovely recipes in the new magazine, when I was on hols I cooked different things each night and they were all things I hadn't ever cooked before so it felt like a real treat.

Oh, another bit of advice - take up knitting!!! You can't eat and knit!!

You can really do this Gem, you know you can. xx

Try and run up the wall and flip onto the ceiling without breaking anything!

LOL!!!

Well, if you DO break a leg doing this, you can always use a couple of scan brans to use as a splint ;)

i'm finding it hard too at the moment! :(
I'm doing the origial plan, and i'm lacking meal/snack ideas!
what else can i do with eggs that isnt scrambled and an omlett :/

please help!!!! x

Sounds weird but I love boiling a couple of eggs and cutting them up and mixing with pasta on a green day. If you have syns left, use a little light mayo with it or some laughing cow light triangles x

Back