im saying goodbye to the diets.

jan87

hi guys. well its new year and ive decided to give up on the diets. cos they havent worked and the only thing that has is healthy eating... so in total four stone gone and four stone to go.so bye bye to deprivation and bye bye to pigging out.

i weighed in last thursday at 14'2

i will weigh in this thursday!

im exercising everyday-the gym every second day and a walk every day im not at the gym. im eating between 1200 and 1500 calories depending on my hunger and im avoiding chocolate and heavy fat stuff as much as possible. i am allergic to dairy and wheat however i am trying to lose the weight and as a student who is limited for cash and would like to pursue a healthy diet i have decided to focus on my healthy eating as much as possible. i have decided that i am allowed one bar of chocolate per week. i have four stone to go. my aim is ten stone and at two pounds a week i predict i will reach it by august.

here is a rough diary of my food

rice krispies, splash of skimmed milk and a medium banana, glass of orange juice

brown bread with slice of low fat cheese, slice of ham, onion and tomato, packet of velvet crunch

low fat vegetable curry and brown rice.

Good for you hun! I think we all get bogged down sometimes by what diet to go on & what we 'should' or 'shouldn't' be eating that we lose sight of the fact that we need to change our eating habits long term - not just while needing to lose weight.
GOOD LUCK!!!

Back