I'm scared

Raringtogo

Hi all,

I have just started CD SS after 1 month on Lipotrim where I lost 14lbs since 2nd Jan.

I have another 2 stone to loose. A guy in my office lost 3 stone with CD SS and now has put it back on. I've also heard of other losing it and putting it back on.

What if this happens?? I'm worried

Like any diet, if you go back to the same eating habits, then you will regain the weight. You will have to make some changes and adjustments in your diet to maintain your weight loss x

Unfortunately losing the weight is the easiest part

Keeping it off is the hardest part

But you'll work out what you can and can't get away with and the idea is that if the weight starts to creep back on you'll need to nip it in the bud immediately

I too am absolutely petrified but my plan is to do SW/WW in the week and then on a Saturday night cook a nice meal or go out. Get weighed at least once a week and then just see how my weight goes. If it starts creeping up make sure I take immediate action

I refuse to put it back on. I've not spent all this time, money and effort to pile it back on again

Good luck x

i'm the same as chele. not going to do ww or sw though but getting weighed regularly to keep your weight in check is a must and back to it if it creeps up.

getting it off is the start of your journey... keeping it off is the rest of your life.

i'm planning on upping my exercise. do something practically every day. 1 hour a day for 6 days a week.

Hehe yes I feel the same, now that I am slowly edging towards goal, I'm terrified that I will eventually get the weight back! In many ways, I'd actually rather stay on the diet for the rest of forever just to make sure that doesn't happen! But I know that is silly and what I have learned from this diet experience is how effective ketosis is.

As a strict veggie, I always wrote off low-carb diets off as complete and utter nonsense that only idiots and the easily led buy into, but now I understand the processes behind it and will definitely be watching my carbs from now on.

I plan on maintaining by doing daily (or at least thrice weekly) weigh-ins on my bathroom scales, and recording the weight on a graph so I know exactly when I need to start being careful. And when I do need to start being careful, I will try to watch both carbs and calories for a week or so, and so hopefully stay in the healthy range.

Good luck with your journey!

Back