I'm sleeping badly and it's all LL's fault!

Snorks

I used to be able to sleep very easily, especially on my front or side but since starting LL, I'm finding it very uncomfortable. Suddenly there are hip bones and ribs which are now unprotected by a thick layer of padding and they hurt! I'm tossing and turning and can't get comfortable because my hip is digging into the mattress or my ribs are sticking out.

I'm sure i'll get used to it eventually but I never thought that this would be a side-effect!

Lol, I know exactly what you mean!! However since starting LL, I find I sleep better than ever. Once I have got over the hip bone ache that is!!

Jez
xx

I don't sleep well as I'm too busy fondling my newly discovered rib cage and hip bones and, at least when lying down in the dark, admiring my flat tummy! :eek:

xx

Hahahaha, brilliant, I do exactly the same, I lay there this morning absolutely loving those damn hip bones!!!!! I told them they were wonderful!!!

Jez
xx

i like counting my ribs!
daisy x

didn't you have a rib missing for a while??

Lol! What a silly thread. :)

Though I do find that I am extremely uncomfortable in my bed nowdays too... I used to love firm/hard mattresses! Now I wish I had a soft one... I think we'll get used to it, we'll find new ways to sleep...

I've taken to sleeping on my side, it's more comfy...

Back