I'm so annoyed, I just ate :(

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
well... i dont know why im tellin u all... but i have no idea why i just did, but i went downstairs and smelt my mum cookin sum chicken skewer things and i just had to have 1.

I did only eat 1... and they are small.... so theres no carbs.... and it probably wont have any effect but i feel so guilty now and my stomach sounds like a washing machine.

I am not eating my 4th pack today then it might even out.........

AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH I WAS DOING SO WELL.

Im never eating again.:sigh:

i really didnt think i would........... i guess i just had a sh*t day at work and thought food wud make it better.......... but it didnt happen 2 taste as nice as id imagined so so much for that theory... :(

Well, Claire, it doesn't sound too bad! We all have to learn to change our old habits, and it sounds as if you're in the process. If you've turned to food in the past to cope with bad days at work, abstinence is really hard, because you have to find another way to deal with it. So you've tried food, and found it isn't as great as you thought.
This is progress

be careful eating and saying "there's no carbs so its ok" a lot of food can have hidden carbs, including meat, spices, sauces and of course all vegetables.
Dont worry too much about the actual cheating, pick yourself up and start again. It's great that you havent used it as an excuse to binge or keep cheating, that is fantastic.
It has taken me several months to work out that eating something doesnt actually help or solve the problems that i am having, it just means i can ignore them for a while instead of actually dealing with them.

good luck and keep going

It has taken me several months to work out that eating something doesnt actually help or solve the problems that i am having, it just means i can ignore them for a while instead of actually dealing with them.

That is SOOOOO true. How did we ever get outselves into the position where we thought that chocolate/cake/biscuits etc could solve out problems, or even make us feel better? All we do is have the problem AND feel disappointed with ourselves for having binged!

Put it behind you, pick yourself back up and get back on the LL wagon - you'll be fine!

Hey LLC,

I'll fess up with you - ate about 6 choc coins last night. And today i feel heavier! I have no idea why I ate them as I was happy - had a good day with my driving course and did all the xmas shopping and wrpped it up. My bf didnt want me to have it but gave in. I feel stupid now but im going to draw a line under it and get back on track.

Do you all know and i wonder if you all find the same - when I did any other diet if I broke at all I would give up for that whole week. On this diet I dont I get back on it right away. So even though i didnt stop myself last night at least i didnt let those 6 yucky (cheap choc) ruin all my good work.

And as I have lost 16lbs in 3 weeks - tonight I am getting my very long hair cut off as a treat - big chamge would have usually been a huge meal for treats - even after weight loss!

Here reach down grab my hand and jump back on the wagon with me! Its a very small blip lets move on!

P x

I have no idea why I ate them as I was happy - had a good day with my driving course and did all the xmas shopping and wrpped it up.

Do you all know and i wonder if you all find the same - when I did any other diet if I broke at all I would give up for that whole week. On this diet I dont I get back on it right away. So even though i didnt stop myself last night at least i didnt let those 6 yucky (cheap choc) ruin all my good work.

Great positive attitude - well done you!:) Maybe you ate them out of habit or as a reward for all your good work and effort. I ALWAYS used to reward myself with food, often subconciously.

And yes - diets ALWAYS started on Monday, and if I messed up on Tuesday, I wouldn't re-start my diet until the following Monday - giving me a whole week to put tons of weight on, so I had even MORE to lose the following week! I don't know....the things we do!!!:rolleyes:

Back