I'm so close to giving up.

Was i mad to think i would be able to do this.. I'm only on day 4 and there is no way i can do this for another 2 months. i've headaches and my tummy feels like its punching me. Water isint helping and took neurofen and that hasn't helped either. I just want some food, not even bad junk food just like a salad...

I want to be skinny but i dont think i can carry on with this...
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:sigh:

If your stomach really does feel like it's punching you and that's not an exaggeration then personally I would be very worried and would be seeing a doctor. That sounds very painful. If on the other hand it's not that bad and you're exaggerating to give yourself an excuse to stop, I would stick with it - the symptoms you experience in the first few days do not last and if you can get past those initial feelings you won't regret it - the results on LT are brilliant. It's your call entirely but remember that you want to lose weight and this diet is a great choice for fast results! Good luck whatever you decide xx

Ketosis didn't start for me until the morning of Day 5. Once you're in ketosis all of those horrible symptoms will subside. Try and stick with it and all will be good. :)

You wont feel like this for two months huni, you will feel better once ketosis kicks in :)

Its only the first week that is the most difficult, I promise it gets much better once you get into Ketosis, Getting in is hard on your body but once you are there you will feel a lot better :)

Back