I'm so disappointed i could cry

I started 2 weeks ago and I really hated the porridge and most of the soups! But got bored of living on the shakes and retried the porridge and now I love it!! I make sure I whisk it up really really well with a blender. Sometimes your tastebuds change too, so maybe try some you didnt like again and you may be suprised!
I cant live withouy my hot cappachino before bed.
Good luck and chin up. xxxxxx

I tried the lee n potato..omg grosque...wont be having that again.
I had to throw it away..i have wasted so many already
I love the choc mint..im having that now
Soo so far i like the porridge, choc mint, butterscotch..okish.Need to try the strawberry, chcoclate, toffee and walnut
I think most of us stick with just a few of the flavours,so even if you liked only these they should be enough to get you through,I only have banana tetras (in my coffee),sounds horrid but really nice,I get about 4 coffees out of a pack,choc tetras usually as ice cream,cranberry bars and vanilla packs,hate all of the soups,have you tried any of the recipes?I forgot to add,if you try choc orange,make sure you have a pint of water to hand and possibly a bucket yuk!!
xx

Try the toffee and walnut one hot its like a carmelly horlicks I like it at night time the choc mint is lovely hot also, keep trying then hun, the only soup i have is chicken and mushroom and i have to mix half a teaspoon of boullion into it.xx

I also swear by ice!
Lots of crushed ice in choc mint shake and with all tetras. Yummy.

Funny how people's tastes are so different.
So many people rave about the porridge, and I'd never tasted anything so horrid in my life. Apart from perhaps the spicy tomato soup...

Good luck adjusting Lynn, sounds like your trial and error is beginning to pay off.

Hiya. I can totally relate to what ur sayin. its day1 for me, made myself porridge to start off and reaaallllyyyyyy hated it. Ive had banana shake n thats a little better. I hope i can get to like a few flavours otherwise its gonna be pretty tough.

Back