Im so down :(

PinkMantha

time to get focused
Went out tonight to see my girls from school, probably the first time iv seen them all together since school, wore a new red top from asda and a size 16 pair of shorts with tights! Before we went out my best friend took a pic of me and I look huge :( it's put me in a foul mood and I'm taking it out on everyone ESP my bf and he don't news my s**t as he lost his nan early hours of this morning, how selfish of me :'(

Attachments

• image-2534197878.jpg
    image-2534197878.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 180
Dont get down girl,just take this picture as a reminder of how you dont want to look.sometimes is better not to see how good you are doing cause it keep you focused and meke you get more firm on getting to your goal.Sorry about your BF loses.Just explain to him and he would understand.Just keep going and think you wont be looking like that pretty soon.

Aw poor you chick its hateful when u see a pic of urself that u don't like. But may I just say....UR HAIR ROCKS.....and I think u look fab.!!! That red top is gorgeous. But it's no good me saying that, it's how u feel within urself that matters. Why not try and turn it around and think about how far u have come and use it as a stepping stone to get u on ur way to ur next goal.
And when we're annoyed we always take it out on the ones closest to us. I guess we just take it for granted that they'll understand and put up with it. Me and OH have been close to murder all week lol. Both self employed and under pressure to get finished up before crimbo. ( I'm a hairdresser and he's a builder lol).

Honestly chick I think u look brill and don't forget the camera adds 10lbs lol. Hope ur cheered up a wee bit xx

you actually look lovely in the photo - but i know where you are coming from - its horrid to see a photo and realise you don't look like you think you do!

Give your BF a hug and say sorry - I'm sure he'll understand -sorry for his loss too.

Enjoy Christmas and come back and join us in the new year all determined.

Back