I'm so FULL!

Tinsel81

I really am! Not uncomfortably full to bursting, but full satisfied. Can I really be losing weight? I've eaten so much today and it was all so tasty I really feel like I can't possibly be. Would anyone be able to look at my food diary (Tinsel's food diary) and tell me if I'm being too much of a big fat piggy wig? I looked at some of the other diaries and I seem to have eaten more than everyone today, worried I've overdone it! Must stop making such tasty things so I won't want seconds...

I know this feeling!! I'll take a look at your food diary.. It's not even like I eat lots of snacks but when a mealtime rolls round you should see my plate! :/
We'll see tomorrow morning whether I've had a first week loss!

How long you been sw food? You joined a group? X

Just looked at your food diary and it doesn't look to me like you're eating excessively.. It's mostly all free/superfree and as long as you are eating till your satisfied and not till you're beyond stuffed/ eating 'cos you know you can.. I've just been told to trust it and enjoy the freedom of a diet not based on deprivation and not reliant on you being hungry all the time..

Beth x

Thanks! I started last Tuesday when I dug out my old stuff from when I was an SW member a couple of years ago (lasted only two weeks that time...). I only had my first meeting and got my updated materials last night though, so I won't know losses till next Monday. I'll be gutted if I have a gain from porking out so much today!

Just looked at your food diary and it doesn't look to me like you're eating excessively.. It's mostly all free/superfree and as long as you are eating till your satisfied and not till you're beyond stuffed/ eating 'cos you know you can.. I've just been told to trust it and enjoy the freedom of a diet not based on deprivation and not reliant on you being hungry all the time..

Beth x

Thanks for the reassurance: I suppose it's the big portions that worry me! It was mostly superfree though. I just feel like I've eaten really well today and the food was really tasty, so it mustn't be working! I think I need the encouragement of a loss next week so I'll know I'm doing it right.

Well, it's my weigh-in tomorrow (I'm doing it at home) so I'll know what I lost in my first week.. Aiming to lose 2-2 1/2 stone to take me to a size 10 (from a 14) so not expecting a massive loss (especially as I'm such a little piggy - I hate a whole packet of pasta n sauce the cheese and broccoli one, 2 quorn sausages and loads of broccoli and mange tout - yum yum!) so I'll see whether I've been pushing it portion wise..

I look forward to hearing your loss next week.. I'm sure you'll do great!!

X

Thanks, and good luck with your WI tomorrow! I only want to lose a stone and a half so I guess my losses will be very slow (if I even have one next week after stuffing my face all day!).

The woman I sat next to at SW yesterday, was kind of complaining that she had felt so full up all week and was worried about it, she got on the scales and she had lost 4.5LB :) it was her first week.

I really am! Not uncomfortably full to bursting, but full satisfied. Can I really be losing weight? I've eaten so much today and it was all so tasty I really feel like I can't possibly be. Would anyone be able to look at my food diary (Tinsel's food diary) and tell me if I'm being too much of a big fat piggy wig? I looked at some of the other diaries and I seem to have eaten more than everyone today, worried I've overdone it! Must stop making such tasty things so I won't want seconds...

I know this feeling well hun :)
I have a very big appetite so always feel full and satisified from my meals.
As long as you are eating free foods and lots of superfree foods you are doing fine. Your food diary looks fine to me.
xxx

Last edited:
I was talking to a lady in class this week and she said she's lost 5½ stone in 6 months!! Amongst the 1001 questions I asked her, I asked if she had a healthy appetite, she said - well put it this way, when I go home I'm having 2 jacket spuds, 2 chicken fillets and a load of veg for my tea!! And she lost 5lb this week!!

Thanks for the reassurance everyone! I will have to see what the scaled tell me next week. I'm dreading my WI on Monday, but looking forward to it too, strangely. I really hope I can lose weight with SW as it's by far my favourite way of eating!

Back