im so mad at myself

sarah88

Gold Member
i had chippy for dinner a cod and chips and pointed it at 16.5 it was a big portion and im not sure if thats even right, but with that and brekkie it came to 20 points which is my allowence for the day, so now im stuck with 0 points its the last day of the week so cant take points from tomorrow and the cod and chips werent even that nice. so im left feeling dodgy in the belly an dying for a curly wurly whick is what i eat in the evening usually.

i have deff learnt my lesson an will stick to mc donalds or chinease as my treat in future, deff wont be having chippy any time soon.

this is my 4th week an i kinda feel dissapointed in myself that i may have gone over my points.

sorry for the rant, just feel i have let myself down :sigh:

Ahhh ((( hugs))) it's not a blip it's life you haven't gone over and I know you have left yourself short points wise but just think how well you have come in the 4 weeks , it has bothered you look how we ate pre weightwatchers then big pat in your back .
I'd say never make yourself feel deprived have 1/2 curly whirly and smile ;) xxx

I've gone oever today too - knew I would cos of plans I had and plans I didn't make. Its done now - damage limitation starts tomorrow x

Back