im sooo cold!

sparkle 63

sparkling:)and hopeful :)
why does this diet make you feel so cold all the time:confused:i swear no matter how many layers i put on or how high the heating is on i cannot get warm (brrr!) i never used to feel the cold at all..:cry:

i dont only want one i need one! ha ha x

i know this is going off the subject but can anyone tell me how to put my weight(groan!)and hopefully loses on this like u all have im a bit useless on this only new to it all! cheers x

Hi Sparkles
I know the feeling, have been cold now for the full 18 days I have been on this. My husband says it is like having an iceburg in bed with him!
In order to expand your signatue you need to do at least 50 posts, then it will let you.
Good luck x

hi hope, thanks for that hun, i better get typing away only on thirteen! im on day 18 to keep in touch we can compare notes ha ha! ...... how i wish it was summer! lol! x

there's a post up near the top explaining how to put ticker on your signature. thats how you put your weight loss on.:)

Ketosis = cold :)

I even made something to show this :):

Cold-in-Ketosis.gif

hahah rainbow thats class :)

Im not too cold but my hands are... i keep rubbing my BF and he is now calling me the Ice Queen lol!!

hi hope, thanks for that hun, i better get typing away only on thirteen! im on day 18 to keep in touch we can compare notes ha ha! ...... how i wish it was summer! lol! x
Hi Sparkles
Great to have someone at the same stage as me! How much have you lost so far?
X

I've taken to wearing my dressing gown as a 'house coat' lol.... im sure my other half will get sick of me wrapped in my big purple coat of fluffiness! But its warm and I don't care :D

yeah im always cold now but i suppose you'll burn more calories trying to keep warm so it can be a good thing

I think winters a bad time to be on this diet lol. It wasn't too bad over the summer it was nice to be cool....I sleep with two duvets on, a tshirt and a hoodie and i still wake up freezing brrrrr can't wait till my body is a normal temp.

haha yup, Ive been sleeping with pjamas on and a jumper and it didnt go down to well lol..

Ive been absoultly freezing today!! and it doesnt help that in work we have to go outside for a smoke, I was shivering that much i nearly poked myself in the with my feg lol!!

Im sitting at my desk with my coat and scarf still on lol!!

Back