I'm soooo happy today!! Just had to tell someone!

Alex_1978

Gold Member
Because I jumped on the scales this morning expecing to be 1-2lbs down...only to see that I've actually lost 4lbs this week! This means that I've now lost 4 stone in 14 weeks, which was my Christmas target! :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Although my boyfriend, aka 'The Man' has yet to weigh in (I'll see him tomorrow). He's already lost over five stone! So between us, we've lost an average woman :eek:

I just wanted to post this to give hope to anyone just starting Exante, or anyone thinking of giving it a try in the new year.
I never thought at the beginning of September that I'd be sitting here four stone lighter. But if I can do it, anyone can!

We'll both be back on it in the New Year. No doubt regretting our indulgences over the Christmas period! I'd like to lose my Christmas gain at least, and maybe a stone or two more with Exante, but for now, I'm going to celebrate getting this far with a very large glass of vino at my works Christmas party tonight! :D

x

Last edited:
Brilliant. It can be done. Exante works!! Well done what an amazing achievement.

GSQ.

Fantastic well done :)

Great news! Congratulations to you and your chap. Enjoy the festive season!

Back