I'm Starting Again From now!!

RavenMoon

Gold Member
i went down to 19.6 +1/2lbs a few days ago and now im back to 19 stone 7lbs so ive lost just 1/2lb in last 5 days..

Reasons for this?? my break up from my guy caused some trouble for me , i was so upset i stopped eating , slept a lot and just didnt do as much exercise as i should have done..

Today i spoke to lisa on msn and we both decided we would start from fresh yet again and forget past issues...

So today ive walked 5 miles and done one and half hours at the gym , i worked harder then i ever have at the gym and the sweat was pourin lol im sure i looked stupid but to hell with it , then i walked up and met my mate at work ... and tonight ill be wi fitting it..

I know i havent lost lots in past 5 days but my heads getting back to where it was it just really messed me up when me and my ex split coz to me he was my reason for all this BUT now i can do it for me and ive realised im good enough to want to do it for me..

So im back on board now fully!!..

xxxxx

ooooo i can get into size 20 tops properly and i know this coz i robbed my mates size 20 tops when i was at hers and they fit me ok =]... maybe not as baggy as i am used to wearing clothes but as she pointed out clothes are not supposed to be soooo baggy LOL.

so down from size 28/30/32 tops to size 20/22 is more then good for me... im actually wearing a 16-18 top but its super stretchy so i can get away with it but it feels soooo gud to know im wearing that size lol.....

I`m glad you`ve got your head in the right place again hunnie :hug99:

You have done SO amazingly so far :worthy::worthy:

Like I said on MSN, We ALL have blips, We are only human. The difference is whether or not we get back up and start over instead of letting it consume us and giving up.

You are a strong girl, And you have all the support from your friends on these boards. If you need help, Just shout - You know where we are.

Lots of luvs - n - hugs

Xxxxxxxxxx

Hiya and welcome back!!!

You and LiSe are naughty girls... i knew you were up to something!!!

I am THRILLED you are back on track.... and to a dress size 20 from a 32 thats all any girl could dream of.

You should be so flippin proud of yourself to have got your bits back together after a break up...

Back on track, this is about you, you chose to lose weight and eat better because you want to be in a 14-16 in 12 months time dont you!

It's good to have you back x

:109:

Glad to hear your mind is in a better place, i too had a blip but weighed in today and lost 4lb so it inspired me!! It knocked me under the 20stone mark which i love!!

Well done on dropping the dress sizes that must feel great! When i was on sw i lost 2 stone and didnt drop any dress sizes it was really disheartening so i am prepared for it to happen again this time, i just dont get why as my sister lost 2 stone too and dropped 2 dress sizes!

x

Good for you for starting again. I sometimes think that's even harder to do than when we first start, so well done you, and you too Lise :)
XX

it all payed off , im now 19 stone 4 + 1/4 lbs maybe it was just a few funny days but now im back on track! i was having trouble going to the loo but since i ate properly yesterday all problems sorted !

im soo happy i needed this.. x

thanks everyone...

I'm so glad you are back on track and things are getting better:)
You are a wonderful young lady and you deserve to be happy!

Back