im starting cd ss on monday

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
:D hey every1!

im trivena,im 23, i was on lipotrim last year n lost 3+ stone,didnt do the refeed and piled it back on,then i started atkins in february and i lost 2 stones which i have kept off one of them if not more,i wont know until Friday when i meet my cdc! im really excited because i now know wher i am with regards to doing vlcd and how tough it can be but im so ready to finally lose 4st! i think im 13'7 or a little more so my goal is 9st 7lb epending on how i look cause usually being at 11st leaves me in a size 10 clothes! well im doing this for me and my lil girl jessica,shes 3 n a half now! ill gain confidence hence take her out more without complaining about what i look like :( so wen i weigh on friday ill let you all know wht my start weight is and so on...im going to start takin the shakes on monday as im having a weekend break with my bf and by god im gonna enjoy every moment! lol :) x

thanks a mill! :) cant wait to start this though,sooo looking forward to being skinny mini lol! how are you finding it so far?

I'm starting monday too - i lost 6 stone on cd in 2008 and got pregnant - i have put alot back on so have been waitin to give up breast feeding to restart and now my start day is at last nearly here. i cant wait - i am going to live alittle dangerously at the weekend then i'm gonna really knuckle down to some serious cd - good luck xx

welcome and good luck

I'm starting monday too - i lost 6 stone on cd in 2008 and got pregnant - i have put alot back on so have been waitin to give up breast feeding to restart and now my start day is at last nearly here. i cant wait - i am going to live alittle dangerously at the weekend then i'm gonna really knuckle down to some serious cd - good luck xx

lol me too! thats cool to have sum1 start the same day as me! ill b back on here 2m to let ya know how i got on with my cdc! how did u find the last time you did it? did it take long to lose 6st? :)

i lost six stone in about 6 months - i really enjoyed the diet last time - i was happy not having to think what shall i eat it was all sorted. i enjoyed not havin to go food shoppin other than to get 7 meals for my daughter. my husband did the diet too so that was good for me. i can honestly say i never felt better than when i was on cambridge - the hardest part was drinking the water but did get used to it eventually - i have been dieting recently but i know i am not gettin enough nutrients so i feel shattered. my little boy was born 6 weeks early last august so wanted to breast feed for as long as possible which meant couldnt do cambridge - i went into hospital in may with gall stones and had to give up the mommy milk so the positive point is i can now start the diet again yeh!!x

ah thats a hell of a trip for you from being preg to gallstones dear! fair play to ya though for getting straight back to were u want to be!! well im 13st 11lb :( weighed in today,my cdc was so nice shes absolutely hilarious but the best part is she put alot of things into perspective when it comes to numbers on the scales like,they just dont matter its how you fell that counts! think im really going to enjoy this journey even with the downsides lol! x

FEEL im meant its how you feel that counts haha! ooops!

I'm finding it really good! I do miss eating but I'm not tempted at all to try anything and ruin the hard work I've done.
In some ways I find it easier not eating anything than having little bits of everything. Its great not having to worry about what to eat and weighing stuff out.

can i join you? i'm starting Wed, after being held up for a couple of days... got 5st to lose and can't wait to get going properly :eek:)

can i join you? i'm starting Wed, after being held up for a couple of days... got 5st to lose and can't wait to get going properly :eek:)

course you can dear,this is my first day so ill b on here alot reading posts for support lol! im so hungover today,had everything crammed in last night as my last supper n feeling like sh*t today lol! x

well todays the day - ive had my shake earlier and have just finished my first litre of water - i must have been for a wee 6 times already. good luck all for today xx

well todays the day - ive had my shake earlier and have just finished my first litre of water - i must have been for a wee 6 times already. good luck all for today xx

great stuff! i had chocolate and an orange chocolate so far! they were both yummy! x

Good luck to you both i am on day 5 just now i had packs left from last time seen my cdc today for next weeks packs and have lost 5lbs from i started and had a bit of a blip on day 2 so really pleased with that loss. hope your first days passed with not to much headache ect.
Magz x

hey thats a cool loss for 4 days isnt it hun! ill be weighing on friday and im only officially starting today cause yesterday was a bank hol here and i had a takeaway n 2 bottles of fat frog...ooopsy! lol. i had a butterscotch shake just now for brekkie,eeewwwhh! not nice,like cardboard actually haha! how you doing today?

hey thats a cool loss for 4 days isnt it hun! ill be weighing on friday and im only officially starting today cause yesterday was a bank hol here and i had a takeaway n 2 bottles of fat frog...ooopsy! lol. i had a butterscotch shake just now for brekkie,eeewwwhh! not nice,like cardboard actually haha! how you doing today?

Trivenam your current weight and your goal weight are pretty much the same as mine and I started yesterday. We can keep each other going xx

Trivenam your current weight and your goal weight are pretty much the same as mine and I started yesterday. We can keep each other going xx

yeah thats cool cmacca! love to! have u been on cd before? i did lipotrim last year but i didnt refeed so i piled the weight back on in a month!! from slim to baboooon! lol x

I did CD a few years ago, lost a few stone, kept one off, but still need to shift 3 stone, I am fed up with being fat. I am now waiting to eat my bar for lunch, going to chop it into little bits so it last longer :D

Back