im starting lipotrim again tomorrow !

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jojo2, 1 March 2009 Social URL.

1. jojo2

jojo2 New Member

;) Hello im jo, I did lipotrim last year for my wedding and lost 2.5 stone in 5 weeks, ive put ive a stone of it back on so im starting again tomorrow and want to loose 2.5 stone for the summer....... i know how hard the diet is in the first few days and im dreading it lol......... However the results are so amazing that ive got to try and put it out of my mind... im really in need of some motivation as ive been using every excuse not to start but enough is enough and tomorrow is the day !

Start weight - 12st
    Goal weight - 9.5 st
    Height 5ft 4inch

Motivation needed

Jo xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    Just think, you've done it before, so you can do it again! How fab did you feel once you'd completed your LT when you did it before?? I bet you felt great, so just think that you can feel even more proud to have done it twice and lost a bit more weight!

You can do it hun, the first few days are difficult but once you have your first weigh in, I'm sure you'll be fine xxxxx
    :D:D:D:D:D

4. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    like abbie said, you have done it before, you know how it works and most important you know that it DOES work! well done on losing 2.5st, you can definitely loose that and more by summer xx all the best.

5. nikci28

nikci28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating lifestyle change
    Well done on coming back to lipotrim, it is harder 2nd time round.
    Good luck on your new weight loss journey.

Nikki

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.