I'm starting the diet again

Shazpaz

Well guys,

I've not done Lipotrim fully since November. I've not gained in that time, but I've not lost either. After reading some of the posts I'm going to start again tomorrow.......infact I'll have a lipotrim for my tea I think!! I'm sure the nice weather is making me feel more motivated. When its warmer I find the diet easier to do...don't know about you guys, but I'm soooooo cold on this diet and find winter a toughy anyway.

Off we go again.
xx

Good Luck Shazpaz :) After doing this diet, I dont think i could ever follow another again!! This is the only one that i have actually been able to lose weight on:) You'll do great, this is the best time to start:) Well as long as you dont have any valentine plans :)

Totally agree, last year I tried so many diets but I kept comparing everything to lipotrim, its the fast results thats sway me each time. So many of us have stopped and started, some say its hard, but I think its been somewhat easier for me this time round, I have known what to expect etc and just got on with it. You have fantastic not to regain any of the weight you lost, so big well done there and you'll get on great, you have had a lot on you rmind this past few weeks but now your ready to get rid of the last wee bitty. Best of lick.
x

As for Valentines. We have decided to book oursels into a fancy hotel end of March. Our friend is getting married there and so instead of buying the usual choccies and going out for a meal, I have that to look forward to and by then i should be at my goal of 11.5st - roll on!
x

Yay, welcome back Shazpaz!! Nice to see you on here again! Its strange how excited we can get abot not eating any food isnt it?! LOL!

I'm really looking forward to having my bar for dinner...

As for Valentines. We have decided to book oursels into a fancy hotel end of March. Our friend is getting married there and so instead of buying the usual choccies and going out for a meal, I have that to look forward to and by then i should be at my goal of 11.5st - roll on!
x

good idea !!! x

Thanks, all going well by that time I should have about 1.5/2 weeks of refeed behind me and be into maintaining my weight! So really cant wait to enjoy the wedding. Its actually the same hotel we had originally booked our wedding before changing our minds to head off abroad. so it'll really good! Its only a matter of weeks and I wouldna thank you for flowers so injstead of feeling ahrd done by next Thurs and not getting out for ameal, I'll have the hotel and wedding to look forward too, and hopefully be 11.5 stones - or less!!
x

Best of lick.
x

Pineapple. Ummmmmmmmmmm I'm sure you meant Luck. I'll not be licking anything for a while!!

Thanks Lizzieb

Hiya Elle. Fab seeing you on here too. Come on girl....we can both do it! I've missed Rachel....she's nowhere to be seen :cry:

Mustdoit.....I love your aviator.
xx

I've just been and looked in my cupboards and I have 3 weight watchers meals, 2 weight watchers desserts, 2 packets of ryvitas and a truck load of salad and cottage cheese etc. I'm going to have to shift some of this and maybe start lipotim on Thursday. My hubby will have a fit if I don't eat it!! At least I'm eating low fat food and may even shift a pound or so. I'm going to plan to start Thursday morning.

shazpaz ............. finish the ww stuff first ............... good luck thursday xx

I can't wait for restart tomorrow (thought I'd better get Valentines day out of the way!). How sad am I.....looking forward to dieting again. The WW meals have gone as are the Rivitas (well half of them...I couldn't eat them all!).

Will keep you all posted.
x

Well off we go again. I've already downed two pints of water. I find that the worst part of this diet....water water water :sigh:

its surprising how you get used to doing something though ...i used to think god, how am i going to drink all that water and now im increasing it lol..trouble is increasing the amount of times i get up the night too at the moment....i get up so quick i see stars and fall around the bedroom trying to get to the bathroom and OH sighs and says oh no, not again!

h x

Back