I'm still in the zone and loving it

Mrs*S

I have dieted loads before but always given up, now I knowits only the second week of Slimming World but my whole mind set has changed and I am feeling so positive about changing my life its unbelievable, don't feel like I'm on a diet at all its all good. Viva Slimming World!!!!

Yey! well done you! It's a great feeling isn't it!? xxx

yayyy thats great hunny, im struggling a bit at the moment but getting there x

I have dieted loads before but always given up, now I knowits only the second week of Slimming World but my whole mind set has changed and I am feeling so positive about changing my life its unbelievable, don't feel like I'm on a diet at all its all good. Viva Slimming World!!!!

Thats exactly how I feel, its the end of my third week and i'm feeling fully in control, its great :D

SW is just fantastic!
I am in my 7th month and feel as inspired as my first day.

I know exactly how you feel! I have tried different 'diets' unsuccessfully in the past, but now I'm on SW it's a healthy eating thing, not a diet. I can see the weight coming off and feel so inspired!:D

Fab post!

You go for it!!

I love SW and it has changed my life it is the most fantastic eating plan in the whole wide world!!

Good luck on your journey and im sure you will be at target in no time!!

I feel the same, I've done SW at home before without the help of the classes and have failed, but now I'm going to the classes I feel great, I'm finding new things to eat for low syns, new recipes, and I really feel positive this time.

I wish I could go to classes, but there are none over here. I'm doing it online for the discipline thing, I'm not going to pay for something and not use it, but what I'm finding really helpful is Minimins .... and by Minimins, I mean you load of lovely ladies and gents.

I'm finding reading your stories, taking recipe ideas, daily menu ideas and all the happyclappy stuff really inspirational and just generally wonderful! I have no-one to talk to as such about the SWplan as it's not an Australian thing, so I'm not really sure how well I would do, if I didn't have this outlet. Thanks a million to all of you!

Hi Mrs S, you and I are in a similar situation, starting about the same weight and wanting to get to about the same weight!!! I'm 6 weeks in and have lost 10lb (slowly but surely and I'm happy with that!!) I have to say that I feel the same as you, am in a totally different place this time around, REALLY enjoying the food, feeling empowered, eating a wide variety and I can honestly say that I feel I could eat like this for life!! I'm confident that I can take this all the way to goal, hopefully 1-2 lb a week but I'm not even that bothered how long it takes! I feel better already and am so delighted that I chose Slimming World! All the best of luck! Email me on [email protected] or become my friend on Facebook (Heather Howells-Swansea) if you like and we can support each other and compare notes!!X

Sent you an Email Heather :)

I feel the same Mrs S. I've never done a diet before-only trying to eat healthily. And it's a shock doing SW because, in general, it is so easy to do and stick to! I feel so much more positive about the way I'm eating and the thought of where SW could take me :D

I would also like to say that coming here has been so much help to me. Everyone is so lovely and helpful and I would no doubt have given up by now if I was doing this totally alone. Thank you everyone and good luck with the rest of your weight loss Mrs S.xxx

Its nice to know I'm not the only one here with a journey, and I am loving this site more and moe each day. Mwah's to you all and good luck to everyone :)

What a delightful, uplifting and motivational thread!!!

Keep up the good work, girls - like you all, I couldn't survive without all the help, support and ideas on MiniMins!

I love this site, the plan and going to class for ideas, BUT wish there was a class where clapping didn't happen. Some people might feel that I'm an old grinch, but I dread having my turn in image therapy, not because of talking in front of people, but because I find it so cringy being applauded unless I've done EXCEPTIONALLY well in that week. I have no problem applauding other people - as long as I'm sure they're not finding it painful like I do.

x

BUT wish there was a class where clapping didn't happen.

x

I feel a bit the same as you lucky 7, I'm not a fan of it either.

When I first did the diet I had a consultant who would hug you aswell I had only been there a week :D

We can be grinches together. Bah humbug :D

Back